Backfire screen shots!!

• Thread starter ADBAN
  • 643 comments
Jedi2016
I don't know about chipped paint, but I wouldn't mind seeing the carbon buildup, the black "scorch marks", in addition to normal dirt and stuff. It'd be a nice addition over the usual dulled reflections we've gotten on "dirty" cars before. That was one thing I really like about the Stratos Rally Car in GT3.. the textures include dirt, so the car doesn't look brand new running 'round a rally track.
hey ... that would be nice
so as for 24 hours Endurance, if your R8 in GT4 looks as dirty as the end of LeMans 24hrs race in real life, that will kick major @ss
off-topic> also I wish some race cars will have special reflective stickers on them, did RX-7 LM in GT3 have that on the race number?

Seven minutes down, and one to go for the download. I'll let you know what it is.

EDIT:Wow! You did a great job with that one! By far the best video! OK, it doesn't show "backfire" but it doesn't matter! Those new driving views are awesome! Are those the only ones available? Are they the final three?

Controlling the car, and the camera, both at the same time was not easy, but you did great. Thanks for all the great effort! I'm sure Jordan will want to post that in the video section.

Great Job!

Great job NavyAD. :cool: 👍
Attached a pic' of the bonnet view.

Attachments

• BonnetView.jpg
    BonnetView.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 273
supra_luva209
^ Our school got a $18,000 internet bill 2 mounths ago. I must download to much stuff there :P

Thanks for the vid!

Don't they have cable?? Maybe 💡 ?

EDIT: Cross post :( Wow, the roof cam is very nice 👍 unlike the one from Prologue or Japanese. Demo, which on some cars showed you 3/4 of the hood and 1/4 of the road :lol::lol:

Minnesota01R6
That was sweet. I didn't see a backfire, but it was still worth the 45 second download. I think I need to go buy 2 more TVs and 2 more playstations now.
Look at that attactment he made with the ceilca, I see the backfire. Now to watch the vid!
edit
o, he didn't put the rest of it up.

The sound in those vids is very bad, better turned down or off.

Back