GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 16

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 247 comments
Unless I have a better idea, this is my Final Entry

There's just so many cars to choose from this week, I have absolutely no idea.

Nice theme! Congrats to the winner of the last comp. I think IF I can join it will surely be some crappy eighties domestic brick... I really like those monsters! Honestly!
I really like most of the pictures from this week, but don't have Supras 3 doors? The rear window opens along with the trunk... So I consider it a 3-door coupé. (or am I wrong on this one here?)

Yes, it's considered a 3-door, but I think the point is for the car to have only two REAL doors. Good luck getting into the car through the back glass :scared:

Final Entry

Honorable Mentions

Sheeze this was a hard one to decide! Not even including all the other cars and tracks I had available :scared: Dang only two honorable mentions! Oh well :)

rx8 is called a quad-coupe.. so i dunno if u wanna call that a 2 door or not?

This theme is a little vague :scared:, but anyhoo, here is my

FINAL ENTRY

It is a Holden Monaro CV8 (production car), in yellow. :)
On Deep Forest Raceway, if i'm not mistaken it is original. 👍

Please comment. :)

Determined to get back in the top20 at least this week. Didn't start off well, but when I started watching the replay I couldn't believe my eyes - the reflections worked with the chameleon paint so well... and then I just had some fun blasting the thing around the corners. Flat out over the crest after the tunnel :sly: I think that rear wheel in the photo isn't touching the ground.

If anyone thinks I've chosen the wrong picture :dunce:, please PM me!

FINAL ENTRY

Honourable Mentions

Could someone give me a definitive definition of a 2 door car for the purpose of this competition.

For example would the latest Golf GTi qualify? It only has two doors, however this style of hatchback car is referred to as 3 door, in the UK.

This may sound like a stupid question, but this is the first photomode competition that I am going to enter. So I just wanted to make sure that I pick a car that qualifies.

jamesaevans
Could someone give me a definitive definition of a 2 door car for the purpose of this competition.

For example would the latest Golf GTi qualify? It only has two doors, however this style of hatchback car is referred to as 3 door, in the UK.

This may sound like a stupid question, but this is the first photomode competition that I am going to enter. So I just wanted to make sure that I pick a car that qualifies.

Does this answer your question??

Toni Babelony
I really like most of the pictures from this week, but don't have Supras 3 doors? The rear window opens along with the trunk... So I consider it a 3-door coupé. (or am I wrong on this one here?)

JTSnooks
Yes, it's considered a 3-door, but I think the point is for the car to have only two REAL doors. Good luck getting into the car through the back glass :scared:
:)

👍

My pic : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1703242&postcount=20

Final Entry

Honorable Mentions

What do you guys think of my final?Its a Viper at El Capitan.I really don'tl ike it but Im open for comments.I couldn't get any good pics this week for some reason.You would think with the openness of this weeks theme i could do better...

JettaZoom
Like the idea and the execution milhouse83.
It looks like an add poster for the New Bettle.
GOOD JOB 👍

I like that one too. It'd make a great wallpaper... just add logo. 👍 also

Back