>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
UPDATE: NEW PIC ADDED@post#
PREVIEW
jmxruf22sk.th.jpg

The Porsche is truly AWESOME!!!

Now if you want to transform that pic into a real winner, worthy of being in the top echelon of once GT4 car pictures - you need to smooth out the corners on the spoiler and the roofline. The bottom 1/2 of the car is perfect, but the top needs a bit of work to bring it to the next level. Also, on the left side it looks unnatural since there is no line for the brain to logically recognize the boundary of the car (where the window should be). Add that line and smooth out the corners and you have the best picture in your gallery by far.

thanx Zubicar :)

kennythebomb
The Porsche is truly AWESOME!!!

Now if you want to transform that pic into a real winner, worthy of being in the top echelon of once GT4 car pictures - you need to smooth out the corners on the spoiler and the roofline. The bottom 1/2 of the car is perfect, but the top needs a bit of work to bring it to the next level. Also, on the left side it looks unnatural since there is no line for the brain to logically recognize the boundary of the car (where the window should be). Add that line and smooth out the corners and you have the best picture in your gallery by far.

Thanx kenny for the tips :)
I will enter with that pic the photomode competition so it's left within rules :)

jmx2222
thanx Zubicar :)

Thanx kenny for the tips :)
I will enter with that pic the photomode competition so it's left within rules :)

I know who I will be voting for.

After you enter the unedited one, I suggest you do edit the one in your gallery :)

PREVIEW

This one was made for the photomode competition too...I think it's a bit "too common" to make it there...so I decided to overwork it a bit and now it's here :)

jmx2222
PREVIEW

This one was made for the photomode competition too...I think it's a bit "too common" to make it there...so I decided to overwork it a bit and now it's here :)
Great googly-moogly. I need to start learning more tweaking techniques. That is amazing.

" ..... :crazy: ...... :drool: ...... :boggled: ....... :D...... "

(that means 'speechless' by the way)

The 320i Touring Car at El Capitan (drifting round the corner) is the best image I've ever seen from GT4... amazing... 👍 👍

Touring Mars
" ..... :crazy: ...... :drool: ...... :boggled: ....... :D...... "

(that means 'speechless' by the way)

The 320i Touring Car at El Capitan (drifting round the corner) is the best image I've ever seen from GT4... amazing... 👍 👍

Yep, this is the place for amazing stuff! :dopey:

thanx a lot for the nice words guys:)👍

Unfortunatelly I have no time to make some more pix , so I'm just visiting the forum from time to time to see what's new happening

greetz
jmx

.............................it's been a long while JMX.........I was on holiday, but now...I realise what kinda "sprint" I need to make if I still want to make good pictures compared to this thread, YOUR WAY TOO FAST WITH YOUR LEARNING!!! THAT PORSCHE IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

About the subaru though......it's very beautifull, but not realistic anymore lol, too much color......:P Dont go too far m8;) The quick one you did seems....did you.....no, thats impossible. Oh wait, did you lower the back wheel, I mean, dragged it down in photoshop and filled the blanc space with black?

G-T-4-Fan
.............................it's been a long while JMX.........I was on holiday, but now...I realise what kinda "sprint" I need to make if I still want to make good pictures compared to this thread, YOUR WAY TOO FAST WITH YOUR LEARNING!!! THAT PORSCHE IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

About the subaru though......it's very beautifull, but not realistic anymore lol, too much color......:P Dont go too far m8;) The quick one you did seems....did you.....no, thats impossible. Oh wait, did you lower the back wheel, I mean, dragged it down in photoshop and filled the blanc space with black?

aaaaaaaaaaaah....G-T is back :):dopey::):):yuck::drool::drool::dopey::dopey::crazy::crazy::yuck::yuck:👍

Hurry...G-T...lotta stuff you missed and a lot to learn :dopey: :dopey: :dopey:
Glad you like almost all the pix.

The Subaru back wheel wasn't altered...but if you look better you'll see what was changed :)

Good to see ya back :)
greetz
jmx

jmx2222
aaaaaaaaaaaah....G-T is back :):dopey::):):yuck::drool::drool::dopey::dopey::crazy::crazy::yuck::yuck:👍

Hurry...G-T...lotta stuff you missed and a lot to learn :dopey: :dopey: :dopey:
Glad you like almost all the pix.

The Subaru back wheel wasn't altered...but if you look better you'll see what was changed :)

Good to see ya back :)
greetz
jmx

:D FORUMS ARE SO COOL!!👍:D
Other then that I would say the settings were changed, nothing with the car else....you couldn't have moved it down on front and up on back cause that would've left you with blanc spaces....... you copied the track and pasted it on the empty spots?

Edit: BTW how long did it take you to type all those smilies?;):lol:

JMX, I've just started photoshopping my pictures with sharpening filters and such.

I see on your pic that your car are very sharpened but no trace of it is seen. No highly lighted lines or anything. How do you manage it?

I use filters to sharpen my pics, you use the tools?

Latest Posts

Back