Manufacturers Competition wk. 1 Closed

yeah i saw that one.. months ago [family guy] and i think my pic is decent competition to the RX8 :lol:

updated my entry HERE

FINAL ENTRY 👍

Apricot Hill is a Japanese track isn’t it?... I’m positive.

Final Entry!

Preview:

mpsresize3vv.jpg

"MazdaSpeed" sign in the background, really suiting the occasion.

DangerOrange, is that New York? Last i heard New York wasnt in Japan.

Jacoja06, Apricot hill is an original track, not japanese.

You guys still have some time to submit new entries. I wish i could just use them but that wouldnt be fair to the people that have already changed their entries for the same reason.
Next week i'll just make it any track, to avoid this happening again.
Right now its Honda 11, Mazda 7.

come-on people, the lil scrolling word thing at the bottom tells you where these places are.. seoul is in korea..

treefingers
Jacoja06, Apricot hill is an original track, not japanese.
Although it is an original track, I still thought it was meant to be set in japan (just like the SSR5 which other people have used). :scared:

Theme options list

This is a list of what i need for the next competition from the current winner.
When choosing, try to make it as fair as possible for both manufacturers.

• Manufacturers: Two manufacturers. You may combine two or more manufacturers that are owned by the same company. To allow for even more options, you may choose two countries. Examples: US vs. UK classic cars, Japanese vs. European rally cars.

[*]Cars:You may choose to use one(or more) specific car(s) from each manufacturer, or all cars from each manufacturer.

[*]Type: You may choose all types of cars or a combination of types. Production, Concept, Race, Rally, Tuner, New, Used, Classic.

[*]Limitations: Any limitations on hp, years, drivetrain, etc. (Optional. Not required)

[*]Theme: You may choose a theme for the competition, but it is not necessary. (Optional. Not required)

[*]Tracks: You may choose specific tracks, or all tracks.

If your wondering why i put that last post there. I am adding a link in the main post to that last post for anyone that wins this competition.

Latest Posts

Back