Manufacturers Competition wk. 2 Closed

I still can't take any new pictures but I had this one lying around

Final Entry

Preview

PERFECT BALANCE
@hellaSmoked: Do you have the same wheels as me?, I have the second BBS ones.

Great shots to everyone, Havn't seen a bad entry yet.
vr6's is Just awesome. Looks like you added smoke.

My wheels are the ones that come stock on the 22b.

Also, vr6's entry is amazing, ive never seen anything like that before. 👍

440cuda9sec
yayyyyyy, Final Entry

Preview

Lets see, brightness, contrast, border and text, yep, its legal.(i hope)

Adding text can add a lot of spice to your pic, but sometimes it does not.

Try to balance out the colour curve of your text, so that it fits with the colour curve of your pic.

thanks div, it does look kinda weird, i'll probably chnage it before the deadline.Again, thanks for tellin me. BTW div, the second shot in your gallery that you said you had taken for the comp., primo!

My secret wepon shall be revealed on the last day of the comp. Nice entry's guys, I may NEED my secret wepon for this.

DAMN! I can never beat you guy's with all that wonderful photoshop shots like 440's. My secret wepon may need some modifications for this.

ram-rod, you are starting to scare me with the secret weapon stuff, i am hoping your secret weapon isnt to destroy all of the opponents :crazy:

Hey I first planned to use a 360 for this comp. But then I remembered it's Impreza, not just Subie :eek:
I went for a Lancer though :P. I'm not an Impreza guy. But my Mitsubishi preference has definitely something to do with Jackie Chan! :D

Final Entry

img0029preview4qe.jpg

Hope you like it. Although I'm more interested in what you don't like about it.

PS: While typing that one of my keyboard buttons cracked pretty loud. It seems fine, but that couldn't have been healthy :P

i think the front wheel looks ok, though the rotor appears to be really close, like almost flush with the tire, dont know how that worked out. :)

Melaneimoon
:confused:

With a comment like that, you might want to mention what about it looks a bit weird :odd:
Well, the tires are a bit too thick for the wheel wells, so it looks oversized and bulgy, and the camber of the wheel looks wierd too.
But still, a good shot. Much better than mine.

Melaneimoon
PS: While typing that one of my keyboard buttons cracked pretty loud. It seems fine, but that couldn't have been healthy :P

You proabably had a crumb stuck under it.

Great shot, looks kinda Danger Orange-ish. You alwasy do the best siggys in the pics, though.

Melaneimoon
Final Entry

Hope you like it. Although I'm more interested in what you don't like about it.

Ok first off, forget this crap about the front wheel looking bad. It looks great. However I do think that the back wheel looks bad. Now it's happened to all of us, but it's something to look for in the future. GT4 seems to make the back wheel not have the same rotation speed as the front in many pics. Now if you've done that intentionally with the hand brake, my apologies. Now other than that, it's my favorite pic yet. Great work. 👍 👍

as i havn't played in awhile now as i've been really busy, I thought I'd dig one out from the archives.... this ones from ages back in my gallery......

EDIT: UPDATED!

Final Entry

Preview
evo26an7tt.jpg

Back