>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
Ya, its a work/school thing....hopefully he will make an appearance...

JMX...when you read this, add your gallery to the "Gallery Directory" 👍

I figured JMX also posting his photos on the other site
but he seems inactive for awhile
hope he will post something when he checking out the forum

Hello everyone:)

It's me again...I've being away for work and had no time to play around with gt :(
Sorry I haven't even said goodbye before I left... shame on me :yuck:

Here are some of the pics I made months ago...and the last ones from me for now

greetz
jmx

Wow! This is the first time i have checked out this gallery and i'm totally amazed. Awesome stuff, you've certainly raised the bar for everyone else!

Greycap

This one is the best, absolutely. 👍

Yes I think so too. Also happens to be almost exactly what I tried to do for the 'King of the mountain' round. Same car, same place, same idea of horizontal cropping. Only that I never got even close of making it look remotely good and gave up the idea. And there it is, perfect. :bowdown: Jmx, you are da master! Too bad you have to go :indiff:

*right clicks, sets as wallpaper*

Wow, they are all sweet, but the BMW M3 GTR Race Car is my favourite car in the game, so I too am biased towards those pics!

Shame to hear that these will be the last for a while, but then again, one has to get one's priorities right I reckon... thanks for all the great pics so far anyway! The BMW Touring Car pics at El Capitan (as well as many others) have had my non-GT playing work colleagues squinting and straining at my computer monitor trying to believe they are not real photos!

Lol TM heheh;) Sad to see u leave man:( But I feel like I need to bump this thread up occasionally, cause this is a must-see-gallery:tup:

Your a legend:P;)
Cya m8!

me again...i found time to make only 2 pix...hope to have more time for my old obsession :)

thanx to all of you for the nice words & greetz to all my friends here on gtplanet

UPDATE: NEW PIC ADDED@post#

Nice to see you're still shooting, man! That sepia one rocks, ridiculously crisp and clean, too. 👍 👍

well I'm back :) and I'm glad so many people are happy 'bout it 👍
in the next post are some new shots...hope you'll like 'em

greetz
jmx

Too bad I wasn't around when you started your gallery... I would've followed developments of your gallery. But now you're back with new pics. Cool! :)

This is like a classic gallery... :drool:
I ain't to good in making big speeches, so I'll keep it short: Amazing work and keep it up. 👍

@sejtur: Glad you like my pix. The old pix from the beginning of my gallery are the B/W ones at the bottom of post#1

@440: I'll see if I can find time to take part in the competitions again.
Thanx for the nice and 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 for the pix in your gallery...Great pix pal 👍 👍 👍

greetz
jmx

Back