>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
That Audi is really different from your normal style I really like it!!!!

The 4th picture makes me wish: If they would only have loose-coming tires in GT5:drool:

Check my last updates too man u missed some;) They're old because I havent got time anymore either...:guilty: But look at it:D

i just checked out the beggining of you gallery and alot of your pics seem real! expecially the audi a4 touring car, the minolta, audi tt-r, the bmw gtr touring car, and the red skyline.

thanx guys for the compliments :)

it's so good to see all the good old friends are here...and (for me) many new people having fun with the photomode!

being back here is like coming back home...and I promise next time when I must leave for longer time I'll drop a note!

greetz to everyone and keep up the good work
jmx

Wow, that is awesome! However, I would've removed the light green tint due to the lighting by using a Colour Balance overlay.

Your pictures never fail to impress and will always serve as great inspiration for me :D! Great to have you back!

thanx for so many comments on a single pic and positive feedback from guys 👍
Being the inspiration for others is the best comment I can get - thanx

Alpha thanx for the good advice...I did what you sugested and I hope you'll like it (I do)!

Nice Midget and GT-one, pair of great shots.

BTW - Nice Galant GTO, have a look at my Gallery & latest update. I've reworked some of my old shots, and the cars is..........................a Galant GTO.

Regards

Scaff

I just browsed through your entire gallery, WOW!!! one of the best galleries I have seen :drool:

I don't even know where to begin, all the pics are awesome!!!!

Totally amazing gallery, keep up the good work!! 👍 👍

Back