>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
Absolutely stunning, very trademark jmx2222 style! Wow, I didn't expect you to use my suggestion, it looks fantastic, the Midgets get bonus points, so cute!

Holey smoke!! Just love the M3 GTR pics and not to speak of the CZ-3!! When you have as good pictures as this, even three can be to much to handle. :dopey: :cheers:

Nice update mate, never been in your gallery i think. Anyway looking forward to future updates.

That jumping Mitsubishi got me busy for a while to figure out what curves and jumps and reactions must´ve been there to get into this situation. :crazy:Meanwhile I think I can explain it to myself.

All your pictures are so dynamically and perfectly worked out. Often quite colourful, but never oversaturated, well cropped... don´t know what to say.:drool:

Prost! :cheers:

ALPHA
Absolutely stunning, very trademark jmx2222 style! Wow, I didn't expect you to use my suggestion, it looks fantastic, the Midgets get bonus points, so cute!
thanx pal :) your suggestion was 👍👍👍👍👍 BTW Your last set is (like the others) ALPHANTASTIC!

M3_CSL
Holey smoke!! Just love the M3 GTR pics and not to speak of the CZ-3!! When you have as good pictures as this, even three can be to much to handle. :dopey: :cheers:
thanx M3 and :cheers:

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Nice update mate, never been in your gallery i think. Anyway looking forward to future updates.
Thanx TVR. I'll do my best :)

Scaff
2nd Mitsu thumb = 👍 , two wheel action.
Once again a wonderful update.
Regards
Scaff

Thanx a lot Scaff :)

bjc-3000
That jumping Mitsubishi got me busy for a while to figure out what curves and jumps and reactions must´ve been there to get into this situation. :crazy:Meanwhile I think I can explain it to myself.
All your pictures are so dynamically and perfectly worked out. Often quite colourful, but never oversaturated, well cropped... don´t know what to say.:drool:

Thanx bjc for the nice comment & welcome to gtplanet :) Hope you'll give your best in future and share your work with all of us :)

greetz 2all!
jmx

gtplanet welcome back online pic :dopey:

jmxr5rc8ha.jpg

EDIT: Border corrected :) Thanx Alpha

What I like is the reduction in this picture. The chosen aspect ratio and depth of field cut out everything thats not needed here. There really was nothing more to criticize than the frame.

I really need to try to sharpen my pictures again.

So do you clean your picture up first and then sharpen it again to avoid crappy details?

If so I'm gonna grab an old pic of my gallery and try it. Hope it works:tup::)

Edit:
Oh why didn't I discover this earlier.
It works suprisingly well!👍

Before:

After:

I like the result, only thing I didn't like about the picture was that it was a bit too smooth and dull. Now it's crispy but clean I love it. Thanks somehow:D

You should look at it full sized to notice it though;)

@bjc: thanx a lot for the comment ! I'm not that in to write so good critics about pix - so I'll leave it up to you! Thanx again!

@GT4Fan:
I wonder you haven't read that about sharpening pix before here on gtp! Anyway it's good that you know it now.
One tip: Make it sharp - but don't "overdo" it!!

greetz to all photomode freakz :)
jmx

*Grin*

I know otherwise you get the pixelated effect back again. I read about sharpening pics before but gave up along time ago. Then after I gave up I began learning cleaning up pictures. Now I notice I have to clean them FIRST and then sharpen:)

Sébastien LOEB & Citroën - World Rally Champions 2005
A small tribute to the new (and old) WRC Champions

jmxxsararc1pre9de.jpg

As you can see it's kinda new style of myself. I'm trying to use common angles but include more details (sky, road, shadows...) in the pic. The Xsara isn't a beauty IMO - still it was fun to PS the pic. Hope you'll like it (somehow).

greetz
jmx

Very nice jmx! Like you said it's a very common angle to take pics from, but you have added something of your own to it, and that's nice.
It's really a shame GT4 only has the old FWD Xsara :grumpy:

Very very nice m8, your Alfa is very cool too. I prefer your old style better but well this is kinda cool too. Cause this is your style and your taste it's nice to see a change now;)

Nice pictures!

That´s a very nice picture. The close, low front angle fits to the other great pics of yours I saw lately. I hate Rally-Racing in GT4, but in reality I honour the Rally drivers more than Formula1 drivers. When watching Rally via onboard camera my yaw always drops to the floor.
Regarding that common angle: That´s something I recognized with my attempts of taking pics also. At one point it all got quite repeating. Thats when I started with heavily editing the pics, replacing backgrounds and such.

bjc-3000
That´s a very nice picture. The close, low front angle fits to the other great pics of yours I saw lately. I hate Rally-Racing in GT4, but in reality I honour the Rally drivers more than Formula1 drivers. When watching Rally via onboard camera my yaw always drops to the floor.
Regarding that common angle: That´s something I recognized with my attempts of taking pics also. At one point it all got quite repeating. Thats when I started with heavily editing the pics, replacing backgrounds and such.

Believe me F1 racing is 10 times more physically demanding;)

G-T-4-Fan
Maybe he meant on the mental level... I mean, the guys drive pedal-to-the-metal on narrow roads that have trees and rocks and such in less than a meter away of the road. I wouldn't dare to drive that fast on a road like that.

G-T-4-Fan

SkylineGoes got it, that´s what I meant. I´m aware that racing with high speed on an asphalt race course is driving in perfection. But to have full confidence in your co-pilot´s instructions and his roadbook while speeding through the forest, mostly without much grip, this is one step beyond "simple" driving.

Prost :cheers:

SkylineGoes
Very nice jmx! Like you said it's a very common angle to take pics from, but you have added something of your own to it, and that's nice.
It's really a shame GT4 only has the old FWD Xsara :grumpy:

Thanx Skyline :) Agree...a real shame that the old Xsara is in the game and not the new one...triple WRC Champs really deserved a place in GT4!

G-T-4-Fan
Very very nice m8, your Alfa is very cool too. I prefer your old style better but well this is kinda cool too. Cause this is your style and your taste it's nice to see a change now;)

Nice pictures!

Thanx GT :) I can understand that you like the old style - I liked it too. But I felt bored always doing the same stuff. Long time ago VR6GTI72 wrote something like I should try something different...and now I simply tried it. BUT don't worry - I'll make some "old style" pix too in some future updates.

bjc-3000

Thanx bjc :) About the repeating thing - I agree. Still I'm happy I found something new in GT4 and PS for me to play around with.

.Duck.
The pic looks good. You've made a common boring angle look so different. Although I prefer your old style. :indiff: 👍

Thanx Duck :) As I already wrote to GT4Fan...don't worry - there will be old style pix in future

440cuda9sec
Go loeb, nice shot man, glad you care about his championship. Verts are so awesome! You always do great work man. Keep it up.

thanx 440cuda :) Sure I care about WRC and Mr. Loeb. In fact I'm a sucker for Real-Life Rally!

thanx @all for the comments

greetz
jmx

Back