>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
Dedicated to Richard Burns
WORLD RALLY CHAMPION 2001

0079.jpg

jmxrburns5ts.jpg

Hi.

At first i want to say that your Pictures are the best I ever saw on the www!!!!!!

Thx for making those!!! 👍

But now I have a very important question to ask after all that impressive stuff u did:

How exactly do u treat them photos in your Photoshop etc. ??????

I won quite a few Photomode+Photoshop Competitions in my own (german) forum, impressing other competitors with the quality my pics had, but that level u got in ur masterworks I never accomplished and never will if u cant help me. :guilty:

Please answer my question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks from Germany
Flo

thanx for the very nice comments to all of you!
I'm really glad the R.B. Subaru pic came out that good and it's a worthy tribute to Richard Burns

@Floshizzle: Please check this (description in german)

greetz & many thanx to all who voted for my pix in all of the competitions
jmx

Floshizzle
Well thats exactly what I'm doing all the time!!!! :ouch:

Ok than I must accept that its not a trick, its just art!!!!

thx btw

Laters
Flo

Thanx Flo for the compliments.
Still I would say it's a combination of experience and a some known tricks.
One more tip...try to focus on the car and leave the background blurred...and then slightly use sharpen filter (in the car area).

@ GT4Fan & Chocobo: Thanx for the nice comments.
Wish I made the pic for a happier occasion :( RIP Richard

Merry X-mas on you to man. Cool work!! That is probably the best pic ever of a Nike :drool: the only downside is that you should have turned the wheel the other way on the M5 and shown the front rim as well, but wtih pics this good it is a very smal downside that I can easily live with :)

Even if I don´t like the Nike car, the pic is great, simple and shows the car very nice. The crop in the RUF shot is also superb. There is nothing that distracts from the action and one can really feel all the different physics forces in that situation. 👍 👍 👍 IMO, the RUF one is the best in that update.

Prost! :cheers:

Regarding the Peugeot, I though you were supposed to take these pics with GT4, not just scrape them up off some car website. Just kidding, but that 206 photo really is pretty much the most real looking GT pic I've ever seen. The others look cool, although obviously edited. I can see how the Peugeot was edited when I look hard at it, but when I'm scrolling and pass by it I hear a little click in my head that means "go back, dude, that as sweet!" It's the Valedictorian of this set, by far.

Back