>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
thanx a lot guys for the comments 👍

sorry that I won't reply every single comment but I don't feel good today (it's because of the party last night). I'm happy that I could make a pic for the PMC (thanx for the nice comments GT, sejtur and PB :)).

thanx once to all of you and Merry X-mas!

jmx

I think it's a shame to call this pic a leftover...

jmxviper6kb.jpg

A nice one, if one can call a Viper nice... The stripes look a bit like fangs. Simple but clean and sharp. The only thing is, that the car touches the right border. That´s why it was a leftover, wasn´t it?

Prost! :cheers:

Can't the Viper get some love?:) Na, I know alot of people don't like the styling, but I think it's a beautiful car. And a very good shot JMX has taken by the way.

Hey 440, I didn´t want to step on the Vipers feet! :lol::dopey: What I wanted to say is that the Viper doesn´t exactly look loke a nice guy. I like the design also.

thanx guys for the nice comments! :)

just to answer the question why the viper pic is a leftover: I made a shooting for the actual PMC...and at the end the only pic that came out well was the single viper shot

thanx a lot for the nice words guys :)

A little bit late - but not too late:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

greetz
jmx

P.S. Added links of some pics from the comps to post#1

JMX you have the best gallery on her with out a doubt all of your pictures look so real 👍

Off topic: was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to make the pics look really good like that using PS or w/e you use....PM if you have any tips availible or any time...thanx

Very beautiful, nice blur and contrast, also the crop and the choice of background is good. 👍 👍 👍 This could be a poster at the kitchen wall.

The blur makes the Beetle look incredibly soft. I've found Tsukuba to provide nice lighting which makes for some great pictures, by the way nice rims ;)👍!

Seen many of your pics, love them all! Especially this last shot is great! The softness in that picture makes it look very good! Excellent work!

Back