>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
wow! so much positive feedback on the Beetle is more than I really expected :)👍

I must admit I wasn't expecting too much during the photoshoot.
After some choppin' the pic turned out much better as I thought!

BTW: The 2nd Beetle pic from that shooting is posted in the Black & White Thread

many thanx for the nice comments and at this place many thanx for the support in all of the Photomode Competitions! 👍

greetz
jmx

jmx2222
wow! so much positive feedback on the Beetle is more than I really expected :)👍

I must admit I wasn't expecting too much during the photoshoot.
After some choppin' the pic turned out much better as I thought!

BTW: The 2nd Beetle pic from that shooting is posted in the Black & White Thread

many thanx for the nice comments and at this place many thanx for the support in all of the Photomode Competitions! 👍

greetz
jmx
I really like your black & white work, they are stunning. I would be very proud to have any of those on the walls of my house. :)

Thanx Fletch :)👍... and because you love updates here's something new :)

2CV

jmx2cvfull5ew.jpg

Great job man! Love the looks of the sun on that building in the background! The car looks awesome as always! That's just an awesome looking shot! 👍

That pics is just beautiful. Looks so perfect and clean and realistic. Stop by my gallery when you get the chance and check out my latest updates.

Somehow these remind me to some pictures Sejtur made once.....if I remember correctly....very nice, dark and bright and sharp but not pixelated, amazing contrast just.........wonderfull work here m8:tup:

Many many thanx for the B-day congratulations and many many thanx for the more than positive feedback on the 2CV :)👍:)👍:)👍

greetz
jmx

EDIT: For those who maybe wish to print out pix here are the Beetle & 2CV in 400dpi resolution :) I think they came out very well!

400 dpi Beetle pic (1,599.30 KBytes)
400 dpi 2CV pic (2,572.96 KBytes)

I hope those links will work for you because I linked them directly :nervous:
If someone knows a free file hosting service with 2MB+ filesize and no time limit let me know 'cause the 400dpi's above will be deleted after 14 days of inactivity :yuck:

Back