/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
great car!! Your Subaru must be a monster in the streets!! the Civic was cool too, and very beautiful. Two great cars men.!!

i cant argue with the title. those are the most realistic shots ive seen :lol: :cool:

cool car man

was your old avatar a pic of your car krame?

i love subies

and this one is just awsome too:)👍

but my favorites still remains at the olders versions;)

Thanks for al the comments guys. Yea, the weather here in FL is really good.
:) It just started geeting warmer again this week, temps around the 70s and 80s. The camera that I used is actualy a POS sony cybershot 3.2 MP, point-and- shoot. No manual controls for anything. I used my GT4 pic editng techniques to edit these, it worked perfect. I liked the civic too, but I was getting tired of it and it was looking a little immature since there are a lot of young ricers here. Again thanks for the comments guys.

I have a Kodak that has Manual settings, I paid a bit over $300 but I personally think it's worth it. I'm getting a Digitial SLR camera next from Nikon for about $640. It's pretty nice, I might do an update too with my camera :D

"Tournament shot"

nsxcomp2yp.jpg

:drool: Awesome shot Krame! I voted for this in the poll, IMO it was the best of the tie. The lighting is in the pic is spot-on, it really shows. 👍

It was a tuogh choice for me betyween yours and Rev's. Both were very good, but I went with Rev's. Just about every time I re-check the poll I switch which one I like better.

Awesome shot, man.

Wow, very nice ride there man, you can definetly be proud of it. 👍

The NSX pic is cool also, but doesn't beat the Bug-eye pics. ;)

that tornament shot is good Krame. Go go NSX...nice catch in photo. keep it up!!

i dont think ia have commented on your tourny shot. i voted for it, so it goes without saying i like it alot :) 👍 it was tough though, your competitors shot is fantastic too. however im a sucker for dark artistic shots. :sly:

Your Subie is soooo awesome, except for the colour which I HATE:crazy: :grumpy: , but well, I guess that a great car is always a great car no mather the colour:tup: :dopey: .

Your tournment picture is plain awesome!!!👍 Dark and yet good, you can't find this in everywhere people!!!

man,you really luv NSX's huh?

you have great shots of them...the RSX is good as well...i never knew that it would look good in blue.. and nice scobby pics man...i wish i had one.. 👍

nice Impreza you got there krame. have you tuned it or is it origional? (sorry for my english:crazy:)

Very nice tournament shot to like it alot:)👍

@ lmracer: Thanks, I really loved that tourney shot.

@ mprata: Thanks for the comments on my car. How can you not love silver? And thanks for the tourney pic comment.

@ R32mania: Yea, NSX'x are my favorite Honda. Thanks man.

@ Fyffe
: Thanks man. My subie is still stock.

@ freddy86: Thanks freddy. The engine in the subie is a 2.5L flat four.

the tournament shot was horrible! how could u submit such a thing! lmao obviously im kidding, the shot is amazing man. i love the colors and the lighting is super sexy!

sexyyy :drools: u definately pushed the right buttons with the lan-evo 8, if u know what i mean ;) i love it man! the reflections are amazing and the color is beautiful! happy birthday man!

by the way happy birthday hahaha....those shots look awsome the 2 bigger ones are just amazing words jst cant explain how good they are nice work:tup:

Back