·._.·´¯) Suzq044's Gallery (¯`·._.· Updated May 5, 2007

• Thread starter suzq044
  • 83 comments
United States
Near Macon, Georgia
cc_suzq044
suzq044
I'm going through ALL of my images & re-arranging them; so a lot of the comments wont make sense anymore. :lol:
Also - there are some posts with only like 3-5 images; I intend on adding to those posts later.

i have 13 more posts to add after the Saleen S7 post; so feel free to comment in the mean time!

galleryTitle~0.gif

a'ight.. after this post they'll be organised.. lol :D [this is just posted in the order they were uploaded to imageshack. heh. [except the last 2 posts--they're swapped]-- they'll be organised by when they were taken... lol..

WOW! that is quite alot of shots. so hard to name favorites but ill try. i really like every shot with the orange stingray, the gt40 pic toward the bottom of the 2nd update, and the drifting silvia at the bottom of the 1st update. 👍 👍 good start

Some really nice shots between all those, and none of them are truly bad. Great start on your gallery, and good luck.

(P.S. Might want to make a list of linked updates in the first post, because its really gonna suck later on when you need some way to keep track of all the updates.)

Nice start, I have lots of favourites pics, but I´m gonna just name one, the two Vipers having a crash is a very good pic mate:) Bring more!!!!

i pray you used batch upload on this bunch man. if you didnt, i dont even want to estimate how much time you spent on this... good news is your efforts are not in vain. this is an exceptional gallery. though i takes about as much time to enjoy in its entirity as the guggenheim might. :dunce: :sly: 👍 im seriously looking forward to your develping work man, peace

edit: i found some favorites i wanted you to be aware of; the blue/orange scion, convertible m3 gtr, and a few of those really good f1 pics. 👍

lol, those are all starter-images.. i didnt JUST upload them, and they aren't updates.. they were all posted within 10 minutes of eachother.. 100pic limit to posts.

:eek: You sure have started with a bang! Great gallery man. The sheer volume of pictures precludes me from choosing a favourite (but I will try). I actually think this kind of layout looks cool. There is always something to look at, and the variety is phenomenal! I like how you have some quality photoshopped shots Interspersed among your regular shots. Now, if I had to choose a favourite (and its tough!), It would have to be the 'back to the future' pic, the integra with the neon side skirt, and the black and white muscle car shots. Great stuff, keep 'em coming just like this! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free to check my gallery, and leave comments.

Edit: I just saw the convertable M3 GTR! :drool: Awesome skills man. 👍

I am more into your vector works than your GT4 photos
but there are many photoshop GT4 photos I really like
Specially the Viper Concept burning rubber
and I remember you had a burning viper for "damage" theme a while back
I love that as well 👍

wow ... thats a lot of pictures youve collected ... ill give some real ccomments after my modems caughts it breath and finished loading all the Xs

Back