440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
Woot,,:crazy:,, That's,, that's,, drool:drool: like mate:tup: The rims,, the lighting,, and the sense of speed are fantastic,, the car looks clean and smooth and very fast:)
Keep em coming:dopey:

That Supra pic is :drool: :drool: !!!
I also like both comp. entries, the Viper shot is very good, but the GTR is :drool:
Nice job mate:)

1973 DODGE CHARGER SE 440 MAGNUM

Click for Larger Size

I took this shot of my brother driving off in our Charger. This is the first time I have ever tried to do a motion blur shot, and I think it turned out pretty well for my first try. I took it with a Cannon EOS 20D. I would really like to try some more motion blur shots when I can tweak in the shutter speed and arperature settings. The shot I took was kind of on-the-fly and it was a one-shot deal. The car is a little blurry on the front quarter and on the front wheel. It's not too bad for a first try. And hey, this is'nt GT4, and there is no Photoshop done to this aside from Levels adjustment.👍​

Damn, that's a good DLSR, nice pic... But might I suggest this? When doing a blur like that, try to use auto settings. I see it works the with my camera (Kodak Z740) the best, it's even better than the manual settings :) And try to start focusing on the car from a further point and then follow it even after you snap the pic, it gets the whole car sometimes like mine :) Good job though. Nice car.

Krame
Very nice 440. I wish I had a cam as good as that. Suprised you didnt chop some "bling" wheels onto it. :lol:

Thanks TVR and Krame and Matt. It's actually not my camera it's my dad's. He is a professional wedding photographer, so he has several cameras. That one was just sitting out so I got the idea to do a pan shot and grabbed it as my brother was getting ready to leave. Glad I did.:)

I did'nt want to put it on auto because the shutter speed would'nt go slow enough, and I wanted to be able to control the exposure a little more. I think I also need to increase the arperature. If I had a couple more tries at it I could turn up a good one. I also have a Sony DSC-F717 that's not quite as high strung as the 20D, but you just don't have the options you do with Cannon. And I agree on getting further away from the car. The front and rear would be more in focus that way, but it's also a little more tricky to pan right with the car. I will definetley shoot some more pan shots in the future. I am really interested in it.

:drool: That car looks fantastic! Awesome camera work man! 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

440 CHARGER
I did'nt want to put it on auto because the shutter speed would'nt go slow enough, and I wanted to be able to control the exposure a little more. I think I also need to increase the arperature. If I had a couple more tries at it I could turn up a good one. I also have a Sony DSC-F717 that's not quite as high strung as the 20D, but you just don't have the options you do with Cannon. And I agree on getting further away from the car. The front and rear would be more in focus that way, but it's also a little more tricky to pan right with the car. I will definetley shoot some more pan shots in the future. I am really interested in it.

What do you mean auto won't let you hold out the exposure as long? I know it's not as good as manual settings sometimes, but you just gotta follow it, trust me dude... My friend from school even said he uses auto all the time, and his pics look like the really pro one's, and he has a Nikon D50 with a 10 - 22mm lense :)

PLmatt91
What do you mean auto won't let you hold out the exposure as long? I know it's not as good as manual settings sometimes, but you just gotta follow it, trust me dude... My friend from school even said he uses auto all the time, and his pics look like the really pro one's, and he has a Nikon D50 with a 10 - 22mm lense :)

I don't know if that camera even has an auto! I could go check... Ah, there is, but I just don't have the control the manual has. It's pretty much a totaly pro camera, so to obtain optimal results you have change the settings accordinly. Just like the good ole days. It's pretty easy to tweak in. It has a 28-135mm lense on it. That's not the original lense, so I think I have a 10mm lense too.

440 CHARGER
I don't know if that camera even has an auto! I could go check... Ah, there is, but I just don't have the control the manual has. It's pretty much a totaly pro camera, so to obtain optimal results you have change the settings accordinly. Just like the good ole days. It's pretty easy to tweak in. It has a 28-135mm lense on it. That's not the original lense, so I think I have a 10mm lense too.

Hmm... You're right about the control of it... Try this in the manual settings... Aperture: 8.0 and shutter speed 1/125... Something like that, I was asking my bud on MSN and he said that's the best way to achieve results for panning.

These are really cool.They are all photoshopped though, but still really well done. Too bad PD didnt put in a little mini-Photoshop in the Photolab at Home :(

Your Charger is very nice my friend, I am quite the Jelous. Not a muscle man myself, but just looking at that pic, i can see the attraction. Just Beautiful 👍, 👍, :drool:. Photography skills arent to shabby either, I know your not totally pleased with the shot... But i certainly cant get my head around using the DSLR's. Too many buttons :sly:

Oh and better late then never, Your Supra Pic is just awesome. Cant describe it. I think it's the best picture ive ever seen in these GT4 Gallery's and home to my new wallpaper. 👍, 👍

I love the aperature settings, (That's what it's called right? :lol: ), in the 1st shot. All shots are smooth, crisp, and shiny! The 3rd shot it looks like the RX-7's ripping off the page. :)

Latest Posts

Back