• 1,195 comments
Very nice 440 ... love the effect you put on the last one
others are very clean as well
so what's Funkshen btw?

franz
Very nice 440 ... love the effect you put on the last one
others are very clean as well
so what's Funkshen btw?

Thanks franz. Funkshen (previously DRIFTIN) is another GTP member who took this shot for the Yokohama/Rays Head to Head comp:

I thought it was really awesome so I tried to recreate it with another car with my own touch. I still like Funkshen's better, the back light is still better.

Inspired by me 440?, This is un heard of.

Im very pleased to know that my work has inspired you. And you have out done me 100%. Absoloutly Brilliant. How could you say mine is better?, doesn't even rate.

You obviously realised the image i wanted to portray and have produced it to the way i wish i could. That reflection clean up job is just amazing, The Blur in the background is perfect. The wheel Blur is Fantastic! The work you produce is quality every time. And have earned best photographer in my books. Well done mate 👍👍👍

i cant beleive my eyes.... :bowdown: they are amazing. especially the first and last. i still cant beleive my eyes! they are so real. BAM! i got a new desktop theme. and let me tell you, its replacing franz's photo comp tourny final round entry, you know, that GT-R concept. these are my favorite pics ive seen in quite some time. 👍 👍 👍

Wow, that first pic is amazing. The background is so nicely blurred, and the foreground is so sharp. 👍 The last pic is simply awesome. What did you do to the blur? Nice effect. I also like the reflection in the mirror. 👍 Are the mirror reflections better in PT than PM? Like the rims?

Funkshen
Inspired by me 440?, This is un heard of.

Im very pleased to know that my work has inspired you. And you have out done me 100%. Absoloutly Brilliant. How could you say mine is better?, doesn't even rate.

You obviously realised the image i wanted to portray and have produced it to the way i wish i could. That reflection clean up job is just amazing, The Blur in the background is perfect. The wheel Blur is Fantastic! The work you produce is quality every time. And have earned best photographer in my books. Well done mate 👍👍👍

Well, somehow the grayness of your picture really adds a unique feel to your picture m8, it's just the way you look at it. 440's versions of it stand out more because of the contrast and cleaning, but if you take your picture seperatly, it's a very very good picture:tup:

Thanks alot guys for the comments. I had a creative incling and I just visualized some cool shots. To answer your question Sej, I think the reflections are a bit better in PT than PD. Everything is better in PT. And on the blur, I just did the usual radial blur and added a spatter filter in the brush strokes options. I am not sure of the settings I used for it though.

And I will see what I can do about a full size shot masta.:)

Where the hell did you get that stunning Mazda? Is it just a normal RZ 96 or something with new rims, because those rims really look the part. Loving the shots lots also [/Major Undertstatement]

Tunerfreak
Where the hell did you get that stunning Mazda? Is it just a normal RZ 96 or something with new rims, because those rims really look the part. Loving the shots lots also [/Major Undertstatement]

It's just your typical used Mazda RX-7. I am not certain of the year, but I am guessing it's between '96 and '2000. And I got the wheels in the wheel of the day. They are Mazda wheels, but I don't think they are original RX-7 wheels. I may be wrong though. But they are Mazda wheels that are always huge no matter what car you put them on.

Thanks for the comments guys!:)

djskyline701
that rx7 is awesome, but the back look wavy???

Yeah, that's the look I wanted to give it. It kind of looks like heat waves, but it has a different effect from that. It's just something a little different I wanted to add to the shot to give it more style.

Nice, but I can see some jagged edges in the shot, which is in page 675. Like on the red reflection on the side of the car, as well near the top right of the car.

gt_masta
Really nice, looks a bit like the red supra. Did you add the backfire?

Yeah, it has a similar resemblence to the Supra. And the backfire was already there, but I smudged in a few extra flame wips. Thanks.👍

Nice work 440 👍👍
It doesn't stand out to me as much as some of your recent stuff, eg the Skyline and the Supra, but it is still a great pic in itself. One thing that bugs me though is the backfire is too sharp. If the camera shutter is open long enough to get that much blur, the flames surely have not stayed in the one spot that long to appear that sharp and defined.
But perhaps I'm just nitpicking :P
Well done anyhow. 👍👍

Back