440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
440 CHARGER
----- RUF CTR2 @ Seatle Circuit -----
May 28, 2006
Click for full size

Yeah, you are right GR... I am still waiting for the critique.

And this is just another shot from the Seatle batch. Wishing I was at the 500 though. Guess the radio will just have to do...​
Nice but I can see jagged edges on the bonnet and the headlights, I can also see a bit of blue and reg small blobs.

Which are like the blobs which happen, when a camera has a small mega pixel setting selected. In other words a bit of noise.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Nice but I can see jagged edges on the bonnet and the headlights, I can also see a bit of blue and reg small blobs.

Which are like the blobs which happen, when a camera has a small mega pixel setting selected. In other words a bit of noise.
You sure are picky.. I would hate to live with somone like you:sly: :crazy:

Nice shots 440! 👍

TVR&Ferrari_Fan

Its amazing the things you look to point out yet none of your shots, let alone hardly anyones on this website, come close to looking that good. Until you can surpass him in making shots this good I think you should ease up on the critiques. You don't see us coming to your gallery and taking apart every stupid little detail. Whew, ok rant over. Sorry, it just gets on my nerves.

garnettrules21
Its amazing the things you look to point out yet none of your shots, let alone hardly anyones on this website, come close to looking that good. Until you can surpass him in making shots this good I think you should ease up on the critiques. You don't see us coming to your gallery and taking apart every stupid little detail. Whew, ok rant over. Sorry, it just gets on my nerves.

It's ok, he can leave his comments, I don't mind. If you read what you said in your comment GR, I should not have anthing to worry about. Maybe on my next shot I will make it absolutely perfect!👍 👍 👍

Hey, watch it garnett, or I'll critique your critique of TVR's critique. I'm sure you've seen it done in a few of these galleries. Whew, ok rant over.

What a comeback, eh?
I decided to just snoop through this here establishment after reminiscing about your--yes you, 440--stupendous editing abilities, not to mention your skill for taking a good picture in the first place. I remembered how bright the colors were, the just-waxed reflections, the sharp edges on the cars, the blurs that go by at 200 mph. I was actually surprised when I found my memories belied the actual photos, and grateful that you've improved so much. Or maybe I have a bad memory. All I know is that I saved 5 or 6 of your pictures for later use as wallpapers and such. Keep up the amazing work, because when my car sites run out of updates I'll come here looking for some new material.

Very nice 440
All 3 Ruf shots are spectacular
good composition and colour perfect
I agree what TVR said ... there are some jaggies
they can be easily fixed by using blur tool

so what's your next update? how about a Callaway?
it's a good looking car and you haven't done that yet (I guess) :)

franz
Very nice 440
All 3 Ruf shots are spectacular
good composition and colour perfect
I agree what TVR said ... there are some jaggies
they can be easily fixed by using blur tool

so what's your next update? how about a Callaway?
it's a good looking car and you haven't done that yet (I guess) :)

Yeah, I know there are jaggies. But they make the picture appear more sharp and crisp. When you try to get all of them, sometimes it gets a little muddy. But anyway, I will update with a Callaway. Any particular color preferance? And any particular type of shot? IE: Motion blur, Photo Travel....

And thanks for the comments keef, and everyone else. I update when I get time.👍

How about a blue Callaway drifting with motion blur?
any place you feel comfortable with
but I am looking forward to see some big rims on it :)

franz
How about a blue Callaway drifting with motion blur?
any place you feel comfortable with
but I am looking forward to see some big rims on it :)

OK. It may be a while before I can get around to it. If ever. I am so busy anymore. But I have a really good idea of a shot I would like to try at the snowy Photo Travel location. The place where you took the Eclipse shot for your competition. I did a shot there after I did my Eclipse shot and it turned out fantastic. So fantastic that I am not going to post it here. Hopefully the Callaway will turn out good. Luckly I bought a blue one when you requested a Callawy shot the other day. Later...

440 CHARGER
I did a shot there after I did my Eclipse shot and it turned out fantastic. So fantastic that I am not going to post it here.

Why not? This is the first place I would post a shot if I made one that was really nice.

keef
I think he's being sarcastic, as in it actually sucked.

No, actually it really is an amazing shot. I am not trying to praise my own work or anything, but it really really is. I will post a picture of the same method another time, but my first shot I tried with this method is kind of special to me for other reasons. That and I think it's probably the best shot I have ever photoshoped. You will see something sooner or later, don't worry, I won't leave you hanging.:) I am actually sending it out to a professional printing lab and having it printed and framed on a special metalic paper which makes the colors pop incredibly. Than I am going to hang it up in my room. It will also be a nice portfolio peice.

Have I left you hangin long enough? Ok, well, this does'nt compare to my other shot that I am not going to post, but it gives a general idea of what it looks like. It's the same style, but my other shot is so perfect, it just does'nt compare.

CALLAWAY C12 CORVETTE @ BROOKLYN
June 10, 2006
Click for full size

And I am about sick of Image Shack's advertising. I am not going to use them anymore, so I might not be around much longer... For other reasons though...​

This shot is really nice,, I love the car reflections.. And sense of speed,, But that's not too important,, Why are you leaving,, that would be a big shame,, You're one of the best editers here at GTP in my opinion.. Anyways good work mate

That's amazingly clean
the reflection is perfect ... the amount of ripple is just right
great job 440 👍

btw ... if you hate imageshack, try photobucket
they are much more reliable and manageable
but you have to sign up to upload your photos

👍 I like that! The watery reflections really make that image, combined with the motion blur, its super stuff. Awesome shot man, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

440 CHARGER
And I am about sick of Image Shack's advertising. I am not going to use them anymore, so I might not be around much longer... For other reasons though...​

Don't you use Firefox? It has an adblocking extension, that can remove all the adverts from any webpage that is annoying you. I use it on GTP and imageshack, and I havent seen an ad since I starteed using it. Try firefox, with adblock. 👍

Great shot. 👍

Probably one of the best GT4 pics I've ever seen. :ill:

Please don't stop posting pics, I've only just discovered this thread and I'm still working my way through it by couple of pages a visit. It'd be a shame to see it end. :(

Whoa, way too sharp on my monitor for some reason :guilty: It'd look a lot better if it wasn't that sharp on the car the grain of the blur in the background.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

De@tthwi§ho0
But that's not too important,, Why are you leaving,, that would be a big shame,, You're one of the best editers here at GTP in my opinion.. Anyways good work mate

I am not going to leave. I will just very rarely be around anymore. I am very busy, and I just don't have the time. I am also losing any motivation at all to even touch my PS2. I just don't really care anymore. But I will occasionally be around to drop a couple of comments.

And the reason Image Shack is getting ridiculous is all of the provocative, riskay, worldy and sinful ads. It's getting annoying and it's just not worth it.:indiff:

That's a very nice shot, 440. 👍

I love that kind of motion blur, it has a very sharp look. People better view the wallpaper, the ripples are much better then. The wheel blur is also excellent, and the overall pic is bright and well contrasted, the usual. Maybe its also nice when the image is only blue tone, rather than the normal look over there. The car may seem more at home then. I dunno.

I'm very curious to see that 'new method' shot, because you're saying it's the best one you ever made. It sounds really promising. 👍

I really like it 440. The reflection and blur is perfect. If you dont mind could I copy this exact picture, cause I want to make myself a new wallpaper. :)

Really nice shot....hate to see you fade away from gtp though. Hopefully some inspiration will come again..but I do know how you feel.

Great shot 440, Im itching to see this shot you speak of though... and i hope it's as good as you say it is... Post it up bud, why is there any point in hiding it?.

And it would be great to see a few shots from you every now and again, i know what you mean about motivation... i rarely go to my PS2 these days and GTP is starting to lead me to boredom.

Back