440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
the callaway shot is absolutely stunning! the car is very very clean and the motion blur is top notch. 4 drooling thumbs up :drool:👍 :drool:👍 :drool:👍 :drool:👍

Krame
I really like it 440. The reflection and blur is perfect. If you dont mind could I copy this exact picture, cause I want to make myself a new wallpaper. :)

Sure Krame, you can copy it. I don't own the rights to Brooklyn and reflections or anything. Don't ever let somebody elses work keep you from doing someting exactly the same. Because usually you can do something better after seeing it.👍 I would never have anything interesting if I did'nt copy off people all the time.

And you guys are never going to see my other shot. Sorry, but it's something I am keeping for myself for a while.:)

PLmatt91
Whoa, way too sharp on my monitor for some reason :guilty: It'd look a lot better if it wasn't that sharp on the car the grain of the blur in the background.
No offense Matt, but seeing criticism on a shot like this just makes me want to smash you over and over again.:) And over again after that.

I'm just speechless 440,I didn't even imagine it to be this good......

Wow.

^That one deserved it's own line.

Wow. this pics looks so awesome. and i love the reflections and the blur. I give it 2 thumbs Up
thumbsup2lf.gif
:)👍

MarshyTVR2
Update please, just read through the whole topic and every image is simply incredible. Update, if you are still around:indiff:
Well, I hate to disapoint you Marshy, but there is a very very very slim chance of an update happening any time soon. I am very busy, and have much more important things to be doing lately. But if I get the sudden urge and inspiration and motivation to do an update, you can count on it being something fabulous...👍

And thankyou for the compliments. It's been a gradual improvment of style and skill since day one. All it takes is practice.

----- SUBARU IMPREZA PROTOTYPE @ VEGAS -----
July 7, 2006
Click for full size

I know this is just like Krame's latest M3 update, but I wanted create one to kind of show the ripple effect I came up with. It has to do with saving a simple motion blurred version of your shot as a psd and loading it as a texture into glass filter. Easy as that.👍​

Damnit 440, nice way to show me up. Just kidding.:lol: I absolutly like this shot as always man. Love the blur, love the color and tone, and LOVE the car. That water ripple effect looks really nice. It looks so realistic. Very nice job, could be my new wallpaper.

Awesome 440! I like the effect you have created with that shot! The ripple looks fantastic, and I tried your little tutorial on it, and I achieved similar (if not as good) effects. 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

That Subaru shot is one of the most coolest that I ever seen in GTP. Great job mate:)

Damn..... 440, you..... yeah. lol. Id have to say you definately have some of the strongest work on the forums.

I have to try this ripple effect thing. It sounds interestingly simple. Krame your version was pretty sweet too. A different style. Felt more dreamy. What did you use? Liquify?

Meh, I'm not likin' it. The wheels could've been blurred some more and then the ripple effect is weird too. But the whole visual of the image is awesome.

👍 Very nice 440! The car looks superb! I like the angle, and the lighting too. Great stuuf, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Thanks everyone for the comments and compliments. I went for the soft, "dreamy" look that heard someone else refer to a picture as. The front wheel looks kinda foggy, but it's not bad. And now that I see the picture on a LCD flat screen, I see I sharpened it too much. But anyways, glad you all like it. Thanks for stoppin by.:)

Right click, save as... WOW! Dude, that is one amazing picture. I gotta try something like that now. Sooooooo good 440. A bit sharp but it's just perfect, I don't wanna complain. Just wow.

Back