440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
👍 👍 👍

Love these M3 pics! The first one is flawless, the second could have a more vibrant blue in the sky, in my opinion.

Really beautiful nevertheless. Amazing how you achieve that sharp, crisp and brilliant look!

Prost! :cheers:

Hey, thanks everyone. I think I have received a few "over the top" comments that I probably don't deserve. I don't know about being the best or having the best of something, because there is always something better. But thanks for the comments anyways.

And what, you have never heard of the month of Jyly before?:)

440 CHARGER
Hey, thanks everyone. I think I have received a few "over the top" comments that I probably don't deserve. I don't know about being the best or having the best of something, because there is always something better. But thanks for the comments anyways.

And what, you have never heard of the month of Jyly before?:)
of course i have, it comes after july but before august :lol:

👍 Woah, I've missed a few these babies. I really like the colouring of the last three shots (the Lexus, and the two beemers). I don't need to say that the blur is flawless, as it always is. If I had to choose a fave, It would have to be the first CSL pic... :drool: Awesome angle, and great finishing. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

I'm a bit confused with the wheels too 440, they look like great balls of fire, but they still looked noticeably like rims in the first CSL pic :lol:. Actually, if you look very, very quickly, it kinda reminds me of the Audi ball-wheel car from iRobot.

Other than that though, it's a classic 440 shot! No matter how many times I see them, they always stand out 👍

👍 I like it! The lighting, and the sharpness is great, and the wheels look like fireballs! As usual, The blur can't be faulted. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

see 440, this is why i come here when i need inspiration, i just dont understand how you can clean cars up like that, you must know photoshop inside and out man, when it comes to photoshopped pics, you are my idol!

see 440, this is why i come here when i need inspiration, i just dont understand how you can clean cars up like that, you must know photoshop inside and out man, when it comes to photoshopped pics, you are my idol!

Smudge, dodge, and burn. That's how I clean them up. Sometimes I will airbrush in a little color if the edge is really bad. But that's pretty much it. Thanks for the compliments.

You must be awesome at all that then, because i do the same things, but i can never make it look that realistic, awesome, hey could you show the original?

Yoda, if you mean the doorhandle on the TVR, then there is nothing wrong with the picture, TVR don't do doorhandles, they have a pushbutton under the doormirror.

tvr.tuscan.mirrordetail.160.jpg

Another awsome cleanup bro 👍
Its looks like yellow cars are very easy to cleanup. i have a update of some yellow cars coming up. and they are looking good.

Yoda, if you mean the doorhandle on the TVR, then there is nothing wrong with the picture, TVR don't do doorhandles, they have a pushbutton under the doormirror.

tvr.tuscan.mirrordetail.160.jpg
Which means style, without ruining the line’s of the car. But 440 you have sweet piece, which is a master piece in my eyes, while making me proud.

Back