440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
thanks man...that was me...

wow, how long did it take you to complete that shot? It looked pretty rough originally...

Absolutly awesome!!! Now, I like modded photo much more :lol: You are that type of people that make miracles with bad textured GT4 photos.

Salu2.alexwrc

Absolutly awesome!!! Now, I like modded photo much more :lol: You are that type of persons that make miracles with bad textured GT4 photos.

Salu2.alexwrc

Just call me the GT4 texture doctor.:lol: There is nothing I can't handle! So far the car that seems to have the most pathetic texturing every time I do a photo of it is the Viper SRT-10. Always pathetic. But it would'nt be fun if it was'nt challenging. I must admit though, that it's very very time consuming. But hey, I have a lot of that free at the moment. Why not develop the PS skills a little further. I should have another shot up here sometime tonight possibly. Bordem is getting the best of me...

Of course, only challenging ourselves improve our skills. But here, I think everybody enjoy your admirable work. We're expecting your next update!!

Salu2.alexwrc

Yoda, if you mean the doorhandle on the TVR, then there is nothing wrong with the picture, TVR don't do doorhandles, they have a pushbutton under the doormirror.

tvr.tuscan.mirrordetail.160.jpg

I sooooo knew that.

Starting from your Cien shot
your work is more becoming like a painting
less photo-realistic but way more artistic looking
I am impressed again with your work :)

👍 Great work agian 440! I like this pic a lot. Its not as sharp as your other blur pics, but I like the artistic feel it has to it. The pic almost looks like it has been painted! Looking at the original and your final edit, its clear to see the work you have done - awesome PS skills man. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Starting from your Cien shot
your work is more becoming like a painting
less photo-realistic but way more artistic looking
I am impressed again with your work :)

I totaly agree that they are looking like paintings. I was just thinking that the other day. I have'nt really been after that kind of result, but it does'nt look bad. I think all of the texture clean up takes away some of the realism in the lighting and I make every thing too perfect. And the blurs are often sketchy looking and that does'nt help. And of course the high contrast and bright colors makes them look more artistic. But oh well, I enjoy it...👍

Yo man, I am over here bugging out, trying to figure out how you make your pictures look soooo realistic. Are any of these photoshopped? Like do you take them and fix them up a little bit. Cuz I was reading and I can't seem to figure out in GT4 where those tools your talking about are.

Yo man, I am over here bugging out, trying to figure out how you make your pictures look soooo realistic. Are any of these photoshopped? Like do you take them and fix them up a little bit. Cuz I was reading and I can't seem to figure out in GT4 where those tools your talking about are.

Thats kind of a stupid question...of course he edits them...he has been telling everyone how he does it all of his comments after the pic...read before you ask....

Wowww, great shot there 440. I first thought it was in a tunnel, w/o seeing the original! :crazy: And man, what an amazing cleanup. And you all do it with three tools thats fantastic. 👍 👍

VW Beetle Sketch
September 27, 2006
Click for additional size

This is something I did the other day while I was bored. My sister just recently got a Beetle, and it got me thinking about making a sketch. The background and reflection are done in Photoshop. The sketch did lose a bit of detail when I scanned it, but it looks ok.👍​

That's pretty sweet 👍

Edit: Me and my buddy drew this in Spanish class today (substitute teachers are sweet). I drew the truck, and he drew Batman. :lol: I've done a full color 911 on a track, a Carrera GT, and a custom LMP1-Class Racer @ Le Mans. School gets quite boring at study hall sometimes, and in other classes like Spanish and Electronic Media.

Wow ... nice to see you move on to paper :D
Very good sketch indeed, I can see you try to put more details on it
like the chrome/body reflection
they are not very visable like you mentioned
I believe you have skills to render the whole thing and bring those details back
but rendering job is so sick when you losing interest
no matter you are going to render it or not
I am glad to see you back for more photoshopping

Very Impressive 440, All exagerated features have been kept to a scale to look normal with the rest of the car, which is what impresses me the most.

The wheels and disk brakes are awesome! 👍

Damn, that's some great work there 440.
I've yet to scan my sketches and put them through photoshop but with that effort, I might just try it...

Wauw, that's some very good work 440, I love how you sketched those rims. 👍 A few years ago I was really into sketching too, but I've never thought of pullin em though PS, so good thinking man.

A few Comp entries:

FINAL ENTRY!
October 3, 2006
Click for full size

FINAL ENTRY!
October 3, 2006
Click for full size

FINAL ENTRY! Luxury
October 2, 2006
Click for full size

Wow, awesome shots man, You know what about your shots makes me the most envious?...its how well the lines on the are are cleaned, idk how you do that, but it doesnt seem possible with just smudge, dodge, and burn...anyways, awesome shots man, awesome!

Latest Posts

Back