440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
Thanks guys. Here is probably one of my most favorite shots I have ever done. It is very simple, and I really like the banding in the sky. Some people might not like it, but i like how they look like clouds. It makes a great desktop.đź‘Ť

Nismo 400R @ The Test Track
October 4, 2006
Click for additional size

Your right 440, the sky looks fantastic and the framing of the shot is perfect. Makes a great desktop shot. Is that shot from the set of shots you took for the tourny round against me?

Great update man
400R is my favorite ... very cool the sky-lines ;)

good approach for realism on 1st Z shot
but the blur on that tree really turned me off
I suggest to clonestamp the stadium background behind the tree
and blur the tree with minimal layer duplication
(maybe adding a bit fading on the edge?)
then it should be the motion blur effect you are looking for :)

for the M5 shot, it looks great as usual
but the windshield reflection can be a bit more curvy in my opinion

TOYOTA SUPRA @ EL CAPITAN
October 7, 2006
Click for additional size

Thanks for the compliments on my previous updates. Here is another one. It's actually an '81 Celica in GT4, but I drive the exact same car and it's an '86 Supra. Anyway, it looks a bit like a painting again, but it turned out pretty well.đź‘Ť​

The toyota is the one I like the most from your latest ones. Nothing overdone, and soooo clean. Great job man. đź‘Ť

I just love your latest update, oh and when you get sometime, please drop by my gallery again, because it’s been a while, since you last dropped by.

wow first time i look at your gallery, you really amazing,:crazy: the paint job on the toyota up here is incredible, and nice BW audi too, continue great work:tup:

those Fairlady pics, the M5 and the celica are so clean and nice! i think this is the first time i've seen a picture of that 81 celica that's not from the buy and sell magazine. very nice though. that audi reminds me of I-Robot! very nice work. can't wait to see more.

Back