440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
I think you should retire. You're making the rest of us (well, the majority of us anyway) look bad;)

Just kidding, awesome work as usual. Just absoluting stunning.

edit: made the shot my desktop.

I think you should retire. You're making the rest of us (well, the majority of us anyway) look bad;)

Just kidding, awesome work as usual. Just absoluting stunning.

edit: made the shot my desktop.

Thanks! I have a larger version if you want it. I just scaled it down a bit so people can see the whole shot when they click it.

For some reason I don't like this one that much. I think it's the backround, its really blurry. Maybe a little too blurry for my tastes.

WOW!

Everytime I update, I feel a bit of a master but everytime I check here, I feel a complete noob! That's how good you are, cheers Charger 👍

For some reason I don't like this one that much. I think it's the backround, its really blurry. Maybe a little too blurry for my tastes.

That's funny because I did'nt do one bit of blurring on it. I like the depth it gives it, but it is really blurry. But it will have to do.

And still Charger, smudging, dodging and burning isn't the only method you use, eh? I'd like to know which tools you used on this baby to give it this :drool: look :D

That's funny because I did'nt do one bit of blurring on it. I like the depth it gives it, but it is really blurry. But it will have to do.
I didn't think you did. Maybe that's why I didn't like it, the gt4 blur is sort of an out-of-focus fuzzy thing.

Oh...my...god. You talented ****er! That is easily one of, if not THE best shot i've ever seen on this site.

The colours are in perfect harmony, the car contrasts the background nicely and although the background is very active and full of texture, it doesn't detract from the perfectly composed car and surroundings. Add to that an immaculate selection of arpeture and lighting and you have.....that. :drool:

*Changes desktop image*

I suppose this one doesn't appeal to some, as its not a real action shot. But dear lord, those reflection clean-ups are something else. I dont know of anyone who can do them quite like 440. And the finish of the shot composure wise and tone wise, really great. Exceptional talent with PS 👍

Thanks alot everybody. This shot is a bit different from my usual style, and it's nice to see that everyone (just about everyone) really likes it. It turned out pretty well.

And still Charger, smudging, dodging and burning isn't the only method you use, eh? I'd like to know which tools you used on this baby to give it this :drool: look :D

And Pink, I am honest when I say that those are the only tools I used. If one uses them enough, they learn exactly how the colors and pixels react so that they can acheive the perfect effect.

Really nice shot 440. I actually like how gt4 blurs like that, it looks nice and artistic and gives nice depth of field perfectly. And the angle and lighting make it even more perfect.

Wow 440 this one looks really great. You really have a nice color scheme in it, and I have never seen cleanup like that. Awesome. 👍

H O N D A M O T O R S P O R T S
Click each image for full size

6ue2.jpg

I have to give credit to Alexwrc for this one. He inspired me to make this seamless, clickable image that links to the full size image. It took a while to get strait, but it turned out well.👍

Damn nice 440 ...
I love both S2000 shot because they are too clean
and you seem used a different approach on glares now
I am so tempted to replicate in near future (maybe alter it a bit)

the first NSX looks great, specially the rim clean up part
the second NSX is little disappointing by the blurriness of the rim
and considering the reflection can look so much better if aggressive motion blur is applied
or similar reflection as seen on your Cebera

Bike shots are okay but I know you can do 10x more stunning than this

Fantastic mate,, I love every single pic:tup: All are very clean but still sharp and almost all pics have a nice amount of action in there,, Great work:D

Just beautifully presented. I instantly thought of alexwrc when i saw it. I love the first S2000 pic 👍, fantastic reflection clean-up. something i want to master but can't.

Wow.

Other than the wheels on the one NSX pic, everything I see is pretty much perfect. Great cleanup, great effects, great reflections, everything's excellent. I remember back in the day when you were just starting out, and you've come incredibly far since then. I think I need a "440 Charger" tool on Photoshop :D

Thanks... And I agree that the NSX motion blur shot is pretty pathetic. I just threw it in there because I wasted too much time on it. The blur looks good though! And the bike shots aren't spectacular or anything, but nice and subtle. And I already have another idea of a way to present the shots.👍

Oh, and JTSnooks, there are 440 Charger tools in photoshop... Smudge, Dodge, and Burn!

Back