440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
So elegant, so quality, so stylish... Brutal 440, I love your work. I love the simplicity of your presentation, very effective with that gradients to the backgroud. I also love the angles you have chosen to each thumb!

All photos are impressive, great angles and better editting as well. The rims of S2000 are very very beautiful, but... seems resized? I also would like to know if you pasted a phototravel rims in first NSX because they look good. Talking about rims, last NSX could need another rims, much more defined. Btw, that "440 tool" works even excesive fine. Just an enjoyable update!

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks again guys. And Alex, the rims on the S2000 are the original size, no resizing. The S2000 has giant rims when you put racing tires on it. And the wheels on the first NSX are the wheels that were in the shot. I did'nt paste in any wheels from Phototravel. I just did a lot of clean up on them. Glad you like the layout and the images.:)

Amazing original size on that S2K! I'll chek it next time and I expect new updates soon to take a look to your presentations ;)

Salu2.alexwrc

Jeez, 440. You never cease to amaze me. I love the s2000 shots - the rims truly set it apart. Everything is so clean.

I agree about the NSX motion shot - everything about it is truly clean, except the rear rim.

However, the two bike shots (not including the Super Bol shot) are fairly boring, at least for your standards...

I love the two s2k shots 440, the quality is just out of this world! The way you present ur gallery is very elegant. The first nsx shot is great but the blurring on the 2nd one might need a little clean up. (Mabe its just me but theres a bit of pixelating going on in front of the car). Very suave man :drool:

Nice! The first one is definitely my favorite. Very clean, smooth, and fast. I also like the experimentation you did with the colors in the 4th pic, although there are a lot of jagged edges (like on the wheels) that unfortunately drew my attention before I noticed the colors. Nice update, and the presentation looks very well-designed :)

That first shot is STUNNING!

The first shot on the left in the 3rd row is also a huge favorite. The contrast is sooooo perfect! The format is very nice, too!

P.S. You might want to change the date to 10/24/06 - i think thats what u meant, instead of 10/13/06.

That's beautiful! I love the shots and the presentation, just in your line. I specially like the detail of the pilot's wearing in last pic, quite realist.

Ahm, Cod_Father, zoom blur with the taget out of the frame is one method :)

Salu2.alexwrc

Awesome update
The first 3 are the best and their lighting are perfect
I can tell Motegi Ring is your favorite and using yellowish subject makes it even better
nice layout for the presentation, but what's up with circuit board style?

1ju6.jpg

7cn1.jpg

Thanks GR and Cod. It turned out pretty well. The middle shot with the blue tone is worthless. I just threw it in there because I needed a third shot to complete the Z. But I spent a lot of time on the other two. Glad you like it.:)

I'm going to delete my minitutorial :grumpy:. Your work is becoming even more and more dangerous :grumpy:. Last shot is even real, even more beautiful than real or viceversa :grumpy:. I'm going to bed.

Slu2.alexwrc

Just amazing 440, the presentation is out of this world. Fantastic 👍.

Love all the shots, clean, great, beautiful, realistic. all of that. But it's a style we see from you so often. a couple of updates ago, we saw the S2000 stand still, which was great! as we saw a bit of contrast. Have you considered corner blur or something of a different nature?

By the way, where is the last shot taken, looks great 👍

Thanks Funkshen. I have tried the corner blur a few times and they have turned out ok, but it's alot of work and the computer I am using is really slow and I end up getting frustrated with it. I try to do the twirl thing with the twirl filter. Maybe I will try to take a shot soon that I could apply the corner blur to. And the last shot was taken in the tunnel on the back-strait at Trial Mountain.👍

Excellent presentation! The last shot is amazing, and the first one is very good too. The second one has nice colors, but is basically just like the first one. Love the colors on the last one. Great update, as usual. I've loved your pictures every since you first discovered those big shiny wheels, and that was a long time ago ;) Check out my gallery when you have the time. Great update!

Latest Posts

Back