440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
Wow you're one of the best at this 440. Your last updates are A+++, I can't think of anything you can improve. The updates made me think of my DTM set/poster by the way, but that one was ugly compared to those ones you have. Great job man.

Beautiful as always and the presentation is very cool to look at
I can see the first 2 pictures are not the top materials
but the last one is just deadly gorgeous
now alex should try harder to keep up :lol:

The last shot (the bottom of the Z) is amazing! The reflections are outstanding and the colors are exquisite.

I love the format, as well - you're getting really creative with Alex's deisgn! ;)

Absolutely amazing work 440! I love the last shot, its beautiful! The first shot is a bit grainy. Other than that very very suave man! I love the way you present your work.

Thanks alot guys. I guess the last shot went over well with all of you. I thought that maybe I put a few too many reflection speckels on the car, but I guess it looks ok. And once again, thanks to Alex for inspiring the presentation of my updates lately. I have another car in mind that I was wanting to update with, but I probably won't have the time to get around to it until late next week. Thanks again guys!:)

A Very Clean Skyline R34
December 1, 2006
Click for full size

Way too much time was spent on this one. It looks ok though.
I have other sizes and regular color too, but I liked the blue look.​

Holy Moly that's absolutely stunning :drool:
Did you get inspire from alex's elise?
but you did far more detail than that with your R34
I guess you have spent over 5 hours cleaning this thing up

Thanks. And yes, I probably spent close to 5hrs cleaning up the reflections on that one. Although, I did lose alot of work I did because the power went out and I had'nt saved in a while, so I had to redo it. Stupid wind storm. And I am not sure I have looked at Alex's Elise. If this was really inspired by anything, it was Slip's blue 300ZX. I just have had an eye for the R34 lately and wanted to make a nice looking shot of one. And I wanted a new desktop picture.​

:drool:

Time well spent, 440. Time very well spent. Two questions though, which wheels are those, and what program was used for it (I'm assuming Photoshop, but maybe you went GIMP on it ;)

Sweet. Gorgeous. Amazing!

I love it 440, great car, great rims, great theme.
I now have a new wallpaper.:sly:

Very clean as always Charger, brilliant clean-up 👍

I don't like the rims though :D but you just cannot not like this picture, as always; Amazing and brilliant update 👍

Good to see an update as well, it's been a while 👍

That is an amazing picture 440. All that work you did paid off, so clean you could eat off of it. :D Looks great in the blue colour too. Awesome! 👍 :)

Good work on the cleanup, it looks really smooooth and polished now. 👍
However, it's waaaay too sharp IMO. Especially on the wheels and the background windows.

Also, i think the composition of the preview was much better than the real thing. Had you cropped the real thing down to that sort of size i think it may make more of an impact on the viewer.

Back