440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
that skyline reminds me of my stepdads lightning after its been waxed with the $25.00 bottle of mothers reflections good work!

Heh, I picked out the 300's wheels as soon as I saw the image. That angle is so right for the GT-R; I find from certain angles, it looks very dated, and this one accurately shows the brutalness of the design (after finally seeing one in person, it really is the case!). This is what I meant by my Z not being cleaned up enough; the amount of time you spent on this is absolutely incredible, and it shows.

However, I will agree with Moglet that it seems a bit over-sharpened. Looking at it almost gives the impression of manga, with the very defined differences in the reflections. It's no bad thing; as has been mentioned countless times, your work has started to take on a less realistic aspect and a more artistic one. Because of that, I don't mind the blue tone (a monochromatic look is kinda your style too, anyways), but it does mean we miss out on the very nice background colours Marunouchi provides. Also, this is just the angle, but the side mirror really gave my eyes a problem when I first looked... I thought it was a very strange reflection! ;).

My favourite bit is the front wheel flare. Such a nice reflection, just awesome, and I'm flattered that you mentioned the Z. Keep showing us how it's done 👍

Wow, that's insane. I wouldn't know where to begin, and I'm sure I'd mess it up along the way. Great job, that just an amazing bit of work.

What ads? Firefox Adblock ftw. Really nice 440. The reflection and tone of the pic is amazing. And as usual the clean up and blurring is superb.

Oh yeah, your back 👍

Both are really sweet as always Charger 👍

Only thing, I can see some noise on the front window in the second Skyline picture, that's all. For the rest they are perfect 👍

BTW: Which rims are those? And I'd like to hear your thoughts on my latest update :)👍

I specially love last Skyline. A very very sweet pic, even so good detailed in full res!! All reflections and edges are exquisite, and the tone and blur gives a special feeling by 440. Keed doing so interesting photos 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

•GT 4Ever•;2512245
What kind of car is that? A SSR?

No, they are 1:24 scale model cars that I took pictures of. One is a 56' Ford F100, and the other is a 55' Chevy Stepside. Perhaps you have heard of the BIGTIME Muscle cars... DUB City, from Jada Toys. I was dusting them and I thought I could make a cool shot out of one. They turned out ok. Nothing spectacular though.👍

Back