440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
Woah! Mind blowing as always Charger. The car is to perfection as always, colors are great as always. Everyting is as always: Brilliant! But I spot a thing you forgot, the road underneath the car, it's still visible unblurred :) Oh and I love the new border but I don't like that you also use the border in full-size. I'd prefer no border in full-size to fully enjoy the picture 👍 BTW: Did you enlarge the rims?

Awesome job as always dude! 👍

Thanks guys. Ultra, you can see unblurred road? I thought I got it all. My monitor must be too dark to make the road show all the way under the car in the shadow. Oh well...

Don't worry, it's nearly nothing. It's only a small part from underneath the front bumper towards the rear wheel but it's a so small area that you shouldn't care about re-doing it or anything, looks great 👍

You and those bling wheels 440. Anyways the shot is amazing like always. Your cleanup still amazes me time and time again. Oh yea, very nice car choice.

Amazing as usual!!!! The front rim almost looks a bit too big though, as if it only has about 1 inch tire depth. Spectacular nonetheless 👍

It's not 1 inch! it's almost paper thin and I expect to see some sparks :lol: j/k
This shot and your other comp entries are stunning. Top quality as always.
Speaking of unblurred road (under front bumper), try to check your shadow colour next time, make sure their RGB are 000. Maybe consider lens blur the shadow would save your time hunting non-black pixels :D

Nobody have still commented the spot lights over the side. Excellent work as always 👍. I don't have any problem with the shadow btw.

salu2.alexwrc

I love the picture, but TBH those wheels are getting kinda old. I think it would pay off more if you looked for a more fitting set of wheels. At least I would like it better...

great photo, very clean. i would have gone with something like Advan RG II's
for the wheels though (Yokohama). but good work altogether.

Bloody amazing!

May I ask how this update and in many you always manage to create a 'metallic' look in your photos?

I aspire your photos, it'd be awesome to know how you create the effect, well done.

He does it in a special way which no one has been able to do yet. I've been posting serious big PM's to him and I got a serious load of info back. I know how he does it but the secret lies in how he does it. I've tried it so many times, never came even close but Charger's got 10 years of experience in PS (as he told me). So, I don't think anyone here exactly knows how he does it...

If I'm getting it right, the three biggest tools he use is the Smudge tool, the dodge tool and the burn tool. What I've discovered is that if you clean the picture up before you adjust the colors, reflections will come out more balanced, sharper and smoother then when you'd do it afterwards. Noise is also something Charger uses alot, and it works. Noise adds a sharpened and cleaner look to the reflection, try it out, it's amazing.

But I don't think Charger will ever give away his biggest secrets, he's the best so why give away all the secrets?

But I'm on the hunt, I've been getting some results which had a similar look but the quality was never close. Practice my friend, practice makes perfect! 👍

But then again, I'm not Charger so what the hell do I know what I'm saying :lol:

I've been posting serious big PM's to him and I got a serious load of info back. I know how he does it but the secret lies in how he does it.

Could you possibly forward the info? 👍

Noise adds a sharpened and cleaner look to the reflection, try it out, it's amazing.

How would I exactly apply noise? Whenever I use even the slightest touch of it, the whole picture is covered in the common grainy/speckle look.

Hmmm, I took a look at what you posted at Jaco's gallery but I don't quite get it. With seconday shadow, do you mean the lighter shadow which goes from the car and then covers a whole bit of the road, like it goes down to the left corner of the picture in the Subby pic?

Hmmm, I took a look at what you posted at Jaco's gallery but I don't quite get it. With seconday shadow, do you mean the lighter shadow which goes from the car and then covers a whole bit of the road, like it goes down to the left corner of the picture in the Subby pic?

Yeah, that's what I am talking about. I have a couple other shots burried in my thread somewhere that have the same kind of technique applied. I think it just adds another little bit or realism and extra touch to the shot that might set it apart from other shots. And it's really quite easy to acheive.👍

Yeah, that's what I am talking about. I have a couple other shots burried in my thread somewhere that have the same kind of technique applied. I think it just adds another little bit or realism and extra touch to the shot that might set it apart from other shots. And it's really quite easy to acheive.👍

440Charger how do you get those really shiny wheels or is it a trade secret? I would love to know. If you have time check out my gallery.

The second Z shot is very very well done, great realism. I don't think the Subaru shot is really my type with the black spots on the front and the too bright bushes, altough the blur is very well executed. Great update as usual, can't wait to see your tournament final entry either!

I like the 2nd shot of the 350Z as well as the STi shot, anyway please drop by my gallery if you get a chance sometime 440 Charger.

Even though I love subarus, I think I like the second 350 shot the best, it looks very realistic and it doesn't have a common composition like the Subie shot. And the Subaru shot kind of has too much contrast in it, but overall its still a good shot.

Back