GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
The359
Not seen in a screen, but confirmed as selectable at the TGS. Still waiting for someone to have screenshots of the car selection menu.

Is it the same with the Volvo S60? Cause I can't seem to find a screenshot of it.

/Made

The359
I'm going to keep the Williams in the same league as the Jay Leno Tank Car, as a car that I have no clue where to put it at the moment, so I'll figure it out.

IIRC, didn't PD use the heading "Unique Vehicles" or "Unique Cars" at TGS? Maybe you could use that.

EDIT: "Unique Cars" it was. Here's the pic.

2004092460946.jpg

Im worried about the Golf GTi that was featured in GT Concept, and The Skyline Pace Car with lights, well I hope KY dont forget about all the cars from previous GTs

McLaren F1GTR
I don't know about you guys, but I would never want to drive or race a car form 1880's to the 1920's. Ugly. 👍
But! You obviously never saw the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, now that was a cool car.

In actual truth I'll never get around to actually racing them but instead they will sit in my garage until a rainy day then I'll decide to start them up just for the fun of it.

ist 1.5S 2WD* ('02)
MR2 1600 G ('86)
MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger ('86)
MR2 GT-S* ('97)
MR-S S Edition
MR-S (Autobacs JGTC 2003)
Motor Triathlon Race Car* ('03)
pod Concept
Prius (Previous Model)
Prius G Touring* ('03)

2003 Autobacs MRS? The car doesn’t exist. The number 31 car became the Team Reckless MRS for the year 2003. No doubt something to do with the introduction of the Garaiya. Perhaps you are referring to the 2000 model 359.

Edit: pics below
2003 on left, 2002 on right

Attachments

• 2002.jpg
    2002.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 2003.jpg
    2003.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 22
ALPHA
But! You obviously never saw the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, now that was a cool car.

In actual truth I'll never get around to actually racing them but instead they will sit in my garage until a rainy day then I'll decide to start them up just for the fun of it.

Actually, I have seen part of that movie and I still think cars like that are ugly. I'm sorry, but there are cars I think are ugly and cars I think are beautiful.

The359
Typo. Meant to be 2002.

When did PD get around to modelling a 2002 JGTC car? The car that has featured in prologue and GT4 pics is the 2000 model from GT3, have you another source?

What of the 2003 C-West Silvia…Is that a 2002, or is it the 2001 from GT3?

Sileighty
Silvia 1800Qs (S13)
Silvia 2000Ks (S13) ('91)
Silvia K's Aero (S14)* ('96)
Silvia K's Aero (S15)
Silvia (S15) (C-West JGTC 2003)
Skyline 350GT-8 (Sedan)
Skyline Coupe 350GT* ('03)
Skyline 2000 GT-R ('73)
Skyline 2000 GT-R Hardtop Coupe ('70)

They wouldn't have to remodel the MR-S for 2002, they'd just have to edit the skins. Same on the Silvia, but I can't remember exactly what the body of each looks like in the game, especially for the MR-S since it barely changed from 2001 to 2002.

The359
They wouldn't have to remodel the MR-S for 2002, they'd just have to edit the skins. Same on the Silvia, but I can't remember exactly what the body of each looks like in the game, especially for the MR-S since it barely changed from 2001 to 2002.

What is your source? Which model do you think features in prologue?
Incidentally a 2002 Autobacs MR-S does not exist. Why?
The 2000 model name is the SuperAutoBacs Apex MR-S.
The 2002 model is the Arta Apex MR-S.

The359
I just put Autobacs because of the sponsership.

If PD is editing skins to make new cars then it stands to reason that they would give us other liveries such as the project Kraft MR-S or the DAISHIN ADVAN SILVIA. Further, why would they create 2002 vehicles for inclusion in GT4 when they could make 2003 variants?

What year model is the MRS in prologue?

I don't have Prologue, so I have no clue, but I don't know how exactlt to tell the difference between the 2001 and 2002 car.

And PD might not have other reskinned cars due to lack of agreements with those teams/sponsers.

The359
I don't have Prologue, so I have no clue, but I don't know how exactlt to tell the difference between the 2001 and 2002 car.

And PD might not have other reskinned cars due to lack of agreements with those teams/sponsers.

Firstly the MRS you have experienced in GT3 is the 2000 model.
Secondly the MRS in prologue is that very same 2000 model derived from GT3.
Thirdly, why would PD create older 2002 variants for GT4 when 2003 MRS’s are the same body shaping as the 2000?

Finally and most importantly, if can’t tell the difference, where did you get the information about the cars being changed to 2002 visual spec?
Evidence is needed here 359…

The Autobacs MR-S was GT300 champion in 2002 is the only reason I see why they'd use the 2002 car.

Even if it was the 2000 car, they still all look identical, so the year can be any of the three until we get a concrete year in the car selection menu. I more then likely put 2002 in there because that was back when I was making this list from scratch, and was going from memory about the year.

Even if it was the 2000 car, they still all look identical, so the year can be any of the three until we get a concrete year in the car selection menu. I more then likely put 2002 in there because that was back when I was making this list from scratch, and was going from memory about the year.

That’s a little dubious as you only listed the MRS as the 2002 model today, it was 2003 some hours earlier.

Your listing is based on pure speculation(yet it is in black) Moreover, as someone with the observation skills necessary to compile the list, I find it hard to believe that you cannot separate the 2000 from the 2002.

Let me reiterate: the car in Prologue and GT4 pictures is the 2000 Autobacs with the white stripe around it.

If you want erroneous entries that's up to you..I don’t need to tell you that it undermines the credibility of the list

Attachments

• 2000.jpg
    2000.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 2002.jpg
    2002.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 23
I saw the MR-S in a screenshot, put it on the list knowing it's an Autobacs MR-S, and automatically assumed it was the most modern model without bothering to look, since I already knew all the previous models look identical. Hence I haven't looked at the numbers for nearly a year.

I wonder what the odds of Master P's 800hp Impalla SS making into the game :P . Been dreaming of that car ever since seeing on MTV cribs years ago.

Silvia 2000Ks (S13) ('91)
Silvia K's Aero (S14)* ('96)
Silvia K's Aero (S15)
Silvia (S15) (C-West JGTC 2000)
Skyline 350GT-8 (Sedan)
Skyline Coupe 350GT* ('03)
Skyline 2000 GT-R ('73)

Glad to see that you’ve fixed the MRS. However, the C-west Razo Silvia was created in 2001 not 2000. It must have been one of the final cars modelled for inclusion in GT3.

Incidentally the listing of former JGTC models such as the Silvia and MRS (non champions) contradicts your policy of excluding former JGTC cars.
If PD is including JGTC cars from GT3, it is arguable that they will include the newer vehicles from GT concept, as the US has yet to have the pleasure.
Why not include the older JGTC cars that feature in prologue, as you have a ready made disclaimer in the form of the prologue asterisk.

Many thanks to Lambo88 who provided the pic of 2004 JGTC Nismo Z 👍 Can’t wait to see what other cars appear from the current championship...

Attachments

• Nismo.jpg
    Nismo.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 59
I included the ARTA MR-S and C-West Silvia merely because besides the ARTA Garaiya, those are the only other GT300 cars available.

Made
359 what about the Volvo S60, can I find that car in any screenshots or is it merely a selectable car at TGS?

Almost everything added from TGS has not actually been seen by me personally in screenshots, I am still waiting for them to be provided by anyone.

sheruken
Okay, Is this List for REAL?

http://www.importdesigns.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=view_thread&topic_id=157

I bet not, but it says official GT4 list (Confirmed)

LOOK, I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE BUT NOTICE:

IF THE LIST SAYS CONFIRMED THEN IT IS FAKE

Right, now i've got your attention, any list that a) has about 720 or so cars and b) says confirmed WILL BE FALSE. The Truest list is the list you see here. It is not confirmed, it shows what we've seen and therefore what logically WE ASSUME IS IN. Right now i've let off some steam, time for a teabreak!!

Back