T G S

• Thread starter cudadude2
  • 258 comments
Well the DFP Works fine on PC in 900 degree mode too!!!
I've played LiveForSpeed and GTR Demo on 900 degree at a mate's place. And it works absolutely fine. Though I bet most of us wont want to play GT Cars in 900 mode. Its just too much work! :P .. Thats what I thought while playing Spa in a Lister Storm in the game GTR_Demo!
Anyway GT4 Kicks some major Butt! It looks stunning.. I mean just awesome..
Anyway, does any one know where I can Find some cool GT4 Merchandise?
Yep, after watching the new trailers, I WANT TO BECOME A GT4 FANBOY! :P

sheruken
Well the DFP Works fine on PC in 900 degree mode too!!!
I've played LiveForSpeed and GTR Demo on 900 degree at a mate's place. And it works absolutely fine. Though I bet most of us wont want to play GT Cars in 900 mode. Its just too much work! :P .. Thats what I thought while playing Spa in a Lister Storm in the game GTR_Demo!
Anyway GT4 Kicks some major Butt! It looks stunning.. I mean just awesome..
Anyway, does any one know where I can Find some cool GT4 Merchandise?
Yep, after watching the new trailers, I WANT TO BECOME A GT4 FANBOY! :P

I also have played GTR and Live for Speed on the PC with the DFP in 900 degree mode. you can also limit the 900 degree's if you download DXTweak2 and you can set whatever lock to lock you wish, and I think GTR car's have a 320 degree lock to lock, just incase your looking for the most realistic experiance you can get... :)

9mm
Just testet my DFP with GPL for the first time, AMAZING!
Sounds interesting. I'm a GPL driver too (although my GPL Rank is only 4894st now :sly: ). I just finished my cockpit which is now equipped with a Momo Force. What was exactly amazing with the DFP?

Sounds interesting. I'm a GPL driver too (although my GPL Rank is only 4894st now ). I just finished my cockpit which is now equipped with a Momo Force. What was exactly amazing with the DFP?

Er... I was trying to say that GPL is Amazing, as this was my first time with this game.

9mm
Er... I was trying to say that GPL is Amazing, as this was my first time with this game.
Ha :)
If you didn't yet, you should try to download some of the tracks, sounds and graphical enhancements on the net. As tracks I'd advise Riverside and Lime Rock, both not too hard and great fun!

If B-spec mode was included in Arcade mode, it appears that it would be feasable for up to 6 players to controll the A.I. cars. Wont happen but I think it could be feasable. Perhaps the camera focus on one players car per sector, or so many seconds, and then switches to the next car etc. If the command was just linked to buttons, then all the players could tell the A.I. drivers what to do. Plus since you are not driving you would not really need that good of view of the car, so 3, 4, maybe even 6 screens could be displayed, maybe a full screen view of intense action such as lead changes could pop up. Just tossing around some ideals, seems like it could be fun. If they fully made full use of the a points system and had that in arcade also, less power get more points, more consistant laps get more points, deduct so many points per crash or maybe even going off the track, lead a lap maybe get a few extra points, set record lap get a points bonus. Then if you could fine-tune the points system, meaning increase of decrease them. Well anyway when the online version comes out, I am sure the points system will help to make for some good races.

Good show, Kutcher. I'll accept that bit of data from Post #240 on Page 12. And to Arwin, nice. If I aspire to get the steering wheel for Christmas, that would be cool. Then I can be the proud owner of a steering wheel that WILL work for the PS2, not like my InterAct V3 wheel that's good for PS1 and the Nintendo 64 (via adaptor). I'll talk about the Tokyo Game Show video I seen recently on the TGS Video thread. And as I said before, getting your hands on GT4 is nice, but I kind of recommend you playing GTs 1, 2, and 3 to get a feel as to how far the Gran Turismo franchise has come. And believe me. It's been a long way.

Havent seen this pics here before....

544.jpg

545.jpg

546.jpg

532.jpg

The camera specifications look good, offering a lot of parameters to mess with.
JPEG's would be great, too.

askia47
hmmm that site has secrets!
Thanks, Askia! I was wanting a better English translation of those specs for my Photo Mode description. The ones I had were just a poor translator version.

Cheers,

MasterGT

supra_luva209
Pause the video at 1:08...............and we have a brand new car in the background.
It is the JGTC 300's No.43 ARTA Garaiya.

What I found more curious, was the sky in the background at 1:08. Looks like storm clouds to me. The sun isn't out on the track either. It looks very overcast. Could hint at weather changes in the game.

Back