Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The359
My guess is that, just like the brakes lighting up in GT3, the backfire effect is on ALL cars. Even on cars it's not supposed to be happening on, the brakes will light up and your exhaust will burn.
Those cars are tuned.

cobragt
you suck! You gave away the secret place arrrr
:lol:

I was looking at one of your links and was thinking to myself, "where have I seen that before? Oh yeah I still have it open in another window."

Div is back
By changing the exhaust on ANY car it should backfire, no matter what car it is.

the exhaust has nothing to do with it. It's a matter of either level of engine tune or simply changing the air/fuel ratio. But you are right, any car can do it. Just a matter of doing one of the previously mentioned methods.

Ok guys, Im on vacation and I only have dial-up and it would take forever to look through this whole thread but I was wondering if there have been any mention or pics of MORGANs revealed (perhaps in the British Car Town), being the oldest family owned automotive manufacturer, they most definintally should be in Gt4.

cobra i think it was you who posted the link way back in the 20's anyway :D brilliant site that anyway, an image board, genius :D
uhh whats this? i know its an rx7 but is it a certain race model?

I think PD are holding back many cars to they can "do" them properly on the PS3.....

yep...they have about 4000 car licenses...and they would insert all of them in GT..maybe they will....uhmmmm...in gt5 (year:2040)... damn!

We have to be realistic, if PD use up all their licenses in one game it limits what they can improve on in the next. I think it will be a loooong time before we see a GT game with near 2000 cars in.

To those who have downloaded my GT BootSkins what do you guys think? I've noticed a few referals from GTPlanet.com.

Have reverse lights been confirmed or nay?

Great job with everything guys!

Here is the SLR.
I also wait for more hig res pics.... :)

Attachments

• mercedesbenz_08_001.jpg
    mercedesbenz_08_001.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 285
Ehy...but this image is real? there will be a similiar atmosferic condition? this night is beautiful!!

Attachments

• wallpaper1b.jpg
    wallpaper1b.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 321
Quattro
Here is the SLR.
I also wait for more hig res pics.... :)

Man that looks amazing :) 👍 I also want to see if the air brake works! and also if you can get it in any other colours.....it looks amazing in black! :crazy:

:crazy: sensory overload!!! So many great pics, lots of info and videos to download, damn 28k dialup is killing me.

I'm dying now that I know i'll have that in my hands in about 9ish days :crazy: Play asia confirmed that my Japan GT4 has been shipped out to me. :)

Since this thread opened there have been 1498 posts.....if you work it out its about 24 hours, so on adverage someone has posted EVERY MINUTE for the last full day! woooow! :crazy:

and yes...........moan at me for mentioning something useless.....come on, GT4 is here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back