This forum is way too rigid and badly designed

• Thread starter Slippery
  • 11 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a post two hours ago, and it has not been posted (in the GT4 section). It concerns a problem with GT3 and my wheel, but anyways, why is it that everytime you type for something, it takes you into a "Are you sure your thread has not been posted" page.

They need to loose it up.

That is ONLY for the main GT4 section because of high volume of useless threads made.

Your question could be asked in the DFP thead (if it is the DFP) anmd if its GT3 related then ask it in the GT3 forum

sUn
How does that mean that this forum is badly designed?

I also forgot to say, that I tried going to the next set of threads, and it linked me to a thread. And there are times, in which the page is filled up with those highlighted threads. The advertising is also very annoying.

Other than that, it is good. I can find some good answers in the GT4 section.

Slippery
I also forgot to say, that I tried going to the next set of threads, and it linked me to a thread. And there are times, in which the page is filled up with those highlighted threads. The advertising is also very annoying.

Other than that, it is good. I can find some good answers in the GT4 section.

beggars can't be choosers. most of the annoying advertising is probably from adware on your computer. otherwise, ads shouldn't be a big deal. i don't even notice them.

i believe this is one of the better, if not the best gran turismo site on the net. the community (the forum) is what really sets this place in top class.

Slippery
I made a post two hours ago, and it has not been posted (in the GT4 section). It concerns a problem with GT3 and my wheel, but anyways, why is it that everytime you type for something, it takes you into a "Are you sure your thread has not been posted" page.

They need to loose it up.
Sooooo... let me ask why you posted about GT3 and your wheel in the GT4 forum? And why you should be bitter that your thread hasn't been approved?

And did you even check to see if there was an existing thread about your wheel problem? I can think of half a dozen off the top of my head that the handy dandy Search Function would be glad to find for you.

The reason this forum is legible and useful at all is because we won't 'loose it up'.

Duke
Sooooo... let me ask why you posted about GT3 and your wheel in the GT4 forum? And why you should be bitter that your thread hasn't been approved?

And did you even check to see if there was an existing thread about your wheel problem? I can think of half a dozen off the top of my head that the handy dandy Search Function would be glad to find for you.

The reason this forum is legible and useful at all is because we won't 'loose it up'.

Hey you don't need to get all pissy on me. This site is somehow confusing to navigate. Don't blame me btw.

Slippery
Hey you don't need to get all pissy on me. This site is somehow confusing to navigate. Don't blame me btw.
Don't come down on Duke for calling you out on your inability to post in the correct forum, or an applicable thread, or even use the search button. Quit whining and enjoy the site.

Confusing? Are you farsighted or something and can't see the links to navigate? Everything is straight forward if you use some intelligence.

Don't like the ads, get GTPremium and hey guess what .. where did the ads go!

Asked and answered and not going anywhere constructive.

PS: Rather then confusing to navigate, perhaps it has to do with your unfamiliarity with it...

I also note that this thread is in the wrong forum. Clearly, "Site Feedback", containing a two syllable word, must be deemed too "confusing".

Awwww.... I can feel the love here.

I just found his thread. Actually, both of them. One identical to this one, and his GT3 DFP thread. Plus his cross post onto the GT3 forum.

AO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back