TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
Announcement from ETDM.com racing!
Well I just realized that the Subaru isn't suiting my style and we will do testing with the Lexus RM

@ Nitrorocks - Hope it goes well!

@ Yoman279 - I felt like leaving in the 2nd race...couldn't get one consistent lap in :/

Just a suggestion, but could we maybe have a "Christmas Special" next week on Chamonix on the snow. There we'll be able to differentiate between the men and the boys ;)

What about it as there's no even planned?

Yasher
Just a suggestion, but could we maybe have a "Christmas Special" next week on Chamonix on the snow. There we'll be able to differentiate between the men and the boys ;)

What about it as there's no even planned?

Me and my friend are having a rally Xmas special race at chamonix

What's the rules on changing cars?
Do we keep points etc??

Yes you keep the points if you change cars, but the points stays with the class that you got them in. So if you change from B class to A class all your B class points will stay in B class.

Same if you change team, your old points stays with your old team.

The Christmas special sounds like a good idea! How about a Christmas Tank Car special, that thing is awesome on snow ;) Don't know if I can be there though, in Sweden we celebrate Christmas on the 24th...

Last edited:
Ok so there is some debating and accusations between Myself and Okyo and what happened on Lap 13 just after hairpin, Lap 14, down straight away, and Lap 16, at hairpin. He says I am dirty, I say he is dirty. Here is how it went down on my end. I have each lap with pictures.

Lap 13, as we exit the hairpin I take the right side to pass and as I am about to pass Okya turns into me, not hitting me but cutting me off and forcing me into the wall. Pics here will explain.

Lap 13, Setting up for the pass after hairpin. clearly I am next to him. and he is in his lane.

London_10 by TrevorsTII, on Flickr

Lap 13, Being forced over into the wall, he is in my lane now.

London_9 by TrevorsTII, on Flickr

Lap 14, coming down the straight away, I stay to the right as far as I can to pass and give both drivers room. I guess Okya wanted more room?

London_8 by TrevorsTII, on Flickr

Lap 14, I get forced into wall you can see the spark at the rear of my car. Notice all the space Okya has...

London_7 by TrevorsTII, on Flickr

Lap 16, Now here is where it gets funky. We come down the straight towards the hairpin, I am gaining speed on him, and start my braking early, to take a good line and avoid hitting him.

London_3 by TrevorsTII, on Flickr

Lap 16, He starts his braking. While I continue to brake.

London_2 by TrevorsTII, on Flickr

Lap 16, He continues to brake as we approach corner, I let off brake to set up for fast exit.

London_1 by TrevorsTII, on Flickr

Gran Turismo 5
Lap 16, As I take inside due to his late braking, he cuts me off, forcing me to brake mid turn. Notice he is oriented on apex and i am inside of his right quarter panel, no contact.

London by TrevorsTII, on Flickr

Lap 16, I slow taking corner without contact he continues his apex turn, but with too much speed. If i hit or bumped him purposely he wouldn't still be on apex.
No contact.

London_6 by TrevorsTII, on Flickr

Lap 16, I hold my inside line, preparing for exit. he exits with too much speed or gliched?? Notice I am still on my line and not even a car length further than previous pic. That tells you I wasn't going fast during these pics, He on the other hand is 2 car lengths away from his previous position headed for the wall.

London_5 by TrevorsTII, on Flickr

Lap 16, I am still holding my line, he is going too fast. towards wall. He hits wall and spins. Now what happened in race is that there was contact, but it may have been lag, these photos clearly show that i was in no wrong, and there was no contact. Driver Error on him.

London_4 by TrevorsTII, on Flickr

I am not trying to piss anyone off or cause a fight over a game, but when my integrity is insulted I must defend myself. You guys be the judge, watch the replay for yourselves. Who is at fault? Was it Lag? Did I hit him or was it his mistake? Did he force me into the wall? You tell me. But for all the laps previous these, I was on his ass with no contact...

-Trevor

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics Trevor, but I would appreciate it if we could take this in a private message, or by e-mail. I have saved the replays from the race and I will watch them next week.

EDIT: Actually, this goes for everyone. If you have an argue with someone else, please don't take it to the forum. In the worst case scenario, if things go out of hand (it has happened before!) we might get the thread locked by a mod. It's better to speak directly to the other person, or through a "negotiator".

General discussions about the rules are of course welcome.

Last edited:
Link me :DDD`

+If you can't get your subaru to turn, why not balance the breaks to the rear and left foot break? That is your best bet tbh.

I think the Subaru suffers from the same condition as the CR-Z and the Prius, in which you have to go slower to go faster. In an RWD car you can just apply more throttle and oversteer through the corners, in the FF (and some 4WD) cars you need to go real easy on the brakes / accelerator while turning, or else you will lose all grip in the front. So pushing too hard in an FF car will actually make you go slower...

I have announced the withdrawal of ETDM.com racing and I am joining SBsim tech racing with IRISHstig17. ETDM.com will be SBsim tech Racing's main sponsor and Tom Is etilo on The dame tema. Think of it as a merger really

In FWD cars, you would use the brakes to steer you in, but whilst in a RWD car, you would use the throttle. Both techniques vary very differently. It's the difference between day and night. 200BHP FF cars should be quicker than 200BHP RWD, however, it is vice versa in the 400BHP as most of the weight shifts to the back.

London Race.
London_23.jpg

London_22.jpg

London_21.jpg

London_20.jpg

London_19.jpg

London_18.jpg

London_17.jpg

London_16.jpg

London_15.jpg

London_14.jpg

London_13.jpg

London_12.jpg

London_11.jpg

GTracer38
It says 'Tom is still on the same team'

Sorry I did not make it. I didn't have enough coffee to keep me awake for until 1am.

Sorry guys! That's what is says! Auto correct makes hinge worse lol

nitrorocks
Sorry guys! That's what is says! Auto correct makes hinge worse lol

Haha okay lol! Are we changing team.colours then? Also who's the team manager now? Stig?

A couple of things...I am aware of some naughty behaviour on the track from someone, and need to stress that this is not acceptable as it creates friction between racers and can lead to intended crashes etc and it's something we don't want.

Race clean, race fair. If someone is passing you, let them. If you know your both not going to make it round the next corner let off the gas if your behind so you can both make the corner.

Consistently ignoring rules can not only lead to points reduction, but disqualification from the series if you continue to infuriate people with your behavior on the track.

Secondly, Trevors can you please make sure all pictures are posted on the Photomode Gallery only as this thread is for general chat about the series and any information about it. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=232075Thanks.

A note to eran mainly that I am changing from the Honda CR-Z to the Nissan Silvia.

tomhart9
Haha okay lol! Are we changing team.colours then? Also who's the team manager now? Stig?

Yes IRISHstig17 is the manager and I will ask him what the colors are. He has a site and I'll tell him to add you. I'm on mobile so i can't link you

Just registered. Sorry for the limited time pre-race to introduce myself.

Mike from Providence RI, USA, RX8Club.com affiliation. I ran the last season of our GT5 league that is shared between RX8Club and NASIOC (a Subbie club)

I plan on continuing as Trevor's teammate running in the 207hp class, car number 42, Roadster TC.

Just registered. Sorry for the limited time pre-race to introduce myself.

Mike from Providence RI, USA, RX8Club.com affiliation. I ran the last season of our GT5 league that is shared between RX8Club and NASIOC (a Subbie club)

I plan on continuing as Trevor's teammate running in the 207hp class, car number 42, Roadster TC.

Rx8club, represent. haha.

What were the times from the race? I was doing low 51s in practice with 50's here and there. I couldn't make this race as it was too early. If they were around 5 hours later I'd have plenty of time to race you guys.

freshseth83
What were the times from the race? I was doing low 51s in practice with 50's here and there. I couldn't make this race as it was too early. If they were around 5 hours later I'd have plenty of time to race you guys.

I saw a mid 51 in the second race as I missed the first one lol. Quite a few bunps and scrapes in both races, some of the cars looked a mess lol! Looking forward to Sarthe :D

solids2k
I saw a mid 51 in the second race as I missed the first one lol. Quite a few bunps and scrapes in both races, some of the cars looked a mess lol! Looking forward to sarthe :d

h

Edit:
SolidS2k
I saw a mid 51 in the second race as I missed the first one lol. Quite a few bunps and scrapes in both races, some of the cars looked a mess lol! Looking forward to Sarthe :D

I did a 00:50:760 in the RX-7
-Okyo-

Last edited by a moderator:
Triple post...well done.
I can't wait for Circuit de la Sarthe as well!!!
It is my most successful track. :)

Back