Post your DLC Car Pack 3 and RX pic Here!

• Thread starter J-KiLLA24
  • 323 comments
50a15e1b.jpg

This is ghastly.
gastly.jpg

The Aventador is beauty in all aspects of its design.

That actually made me lol, Touche sir, But really the Aventador isn't exactly a looker of a car to me, Atleast the Bug has some kind of character to it, That character ..........Herbie :D

Goodbye Murcielago :indiff:

rome34.jpg

No editing went into this, simple shoot. That last shot is great, Gtuned 👍

I'm not sure. I've been playing Deus EX on recent occasions and it loads normally. This only seems to happen with my GT5 disc for some reason.

I have a launch console though. Not surprising to me that it does this.

Edit: Very strange but I have to turn off and turn on the console with the game inside in order for it to load.

Try clearing the cache. The last resort is a clean sweep and reinstall of the game. But don;t install it all the way and make sure to back up your game save.

That actually made me lol, Touche sir, But really the Aventador isn't exactly a looker of a car to me, Atleast the Bug has some kind of character to it, That character ..........Herbie :D

So all PD did is just add a premium version of the 1200 bug that was in the game?

Jaguar XJR-9 LM will be nice to see the look of how that purple beasty looks inside.

So all PD did is just add a premium version of the 1200 bug that was in the game?

Jaguar XJR-9 LM will be nice to see the look of how that purple beasty looks inside.

Well what can I say mate, A premium Beetle is the closest thing we will get to a premium Porsche in GT5 :sly:

Cause it will kill you.

You get that "your being hunted feeling"

Design of a fighter jet and killer performance.

ok a lot of the pics in here look sweet, but the beetle looks a lot cooler than I would have ever guessed once modded

Back