New trailer - Acura NSX concept + Seattle

• Thread starter sokira
  • 435 comments
Gentlemen:

Well. I think where that location is.

That is South Spain, in a region called Andalucia. That place is close to a small village: Montejaque, surrounded by many rocky mountains in Grazalema's Natural Park.

I usually mountain biking in the area, so I't wasn´t difficult to recognize the location.

This time of the year, it's very usual to see different car's makes testing their new cars here. Yesterday I saw 20 Mazdas.

Best Regards

Yeah the big rock at the back of the car is, but what about the other 60% of the shot? What about all the landscape to the right of it?

Enough to make a whole new mountain?

64b1b90d7401755044aa6ebc6f35b6a5.jpg

c14ff1e4261e8e99d1ac3ab926af70f2.jpg

Perspective...

Even if the background scenery isn't identical, PD isn't attempting to graphically recreate the entire globe, just the parts we like to drive on.

Its been years since I've raced on Jerez (or Estoril for that matter) it would be truly amazing to be able to use either of these tracks in a GT game, I really hope this is a sign of good news from PD.

Enough to make a whole new mountain?

64b1b90d7401755044aa6ebc6f35b6a5.jpg

Just to re-clarify your doubt...I live in Spain...:dopey:

HeRJL.png

IjLiL.png

93PVW.png

It looks like this in Google Earth:

ZKcWJ.jpg

If I change perspective voila!

gNqlh.jpg

So it is 100% confirmed that it is that location. Not Jerez but it is close to a location called Ronda. Not circuit there.
It is located at 77km from Jerez.

It looks like a location for photo-mode but could be an indication that they came here to "take a look" at it. (mapping it)
In my case I would prefer Valencia Circuit but oh well.

The circuit:

GUZPP.jpg

Those location are allready well know from the seatle track that featured in older GT versions ;)

I know, but are very different compared with that locations of the trailer that looks like as the old GT4 version in HD with different trees, for example look at the palace on the left, windows are completely different!

seattle1j.jpg

26652831.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on the quality of the photographs they took, I guess. 10 years is a long time in digital camera terms. Either that or they don't consider the effort required to remake all the textures from their respective sources to be worthwhile, and there may be a reason for that - I'd wager that all that effort is being put into the real racing circuits that "everyone" wants instead. Cant' have everything - yet.

Seattle and Apricot Hill were some of the best tracks PD created. Seattle looks smaller in width in that screenshot. Hopefully, there will be some good passing points left on the track.

Seattle Circuit, Aprico Hill, Tokyo Ginza - ? - and other tracks have been built with graphic engine of GT5. I think these tracks will be available on GT6. So, I don't think GT6 will be release on PS4.... No DLCs, too.

It's clear Polyphony Digital prefers to keep them for next Gran Turismo. But, GT6 on PS4 is always possible....

Great, I very much hope Kazu will be reveal GT6 within a few days/months.

Last edited:
It is possible that GT6 will be on PS3 and also on PS4...

If that be the case, would be nice to transfer credits and maybe ten "Favourite" cars to GT6. Initially only usable in Arcade mode and when you reach the standard level of that car.

I don't hope : to release GT6 on PS3 and PS4 is a big waste of time.

I prefer : GT6 on PS3 and GT7 on PS4. GT7 with same contents than GT3.
But, if GT6 will be release on PS4, I can't do without Gran Turismo ! :)

What if PD release a huge new DLC pack that cost like 20$
Will it count as GT6.

4 paint packs, all DLC tracks so far, i'm already at 20$ spent.
Add the fictional 20 $ for Seatle, Willow Spring, Ginza, NSX, C7 plus surely a few more = a litle less than I paid at launch for the Game. The point GT5 or GT6... All Sony is up to, is making money_ Fast.

I really hope that the mountain photo of the nsx means Ascari circuit is coming to GT (either 5 or 6 only Kazunori will know). As much as Jerez is a nice track I really challenge anyone here to dig up information about how Ascari circuit was created and the layout and surrounding scenery of the track. I bet it will be a fan favourite straight from the moment people try it.:dopey:

Back