Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
Fantastic video Ilya ! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Truly A M A Z I N G !

Middle part of the video from 2:04 with slow-mo and other fantastic effects just blowed my mind ! Excellent work ! You should proud of yourself ! 👍👍👍

ferinodesignnew.png

№12

20832, GT-R, Kalax3, Ferrari Alonso, RedSuns-Ryuu, kennylmao, el fayce, shmogt, ShaolinMasta
Thanks to all you guys :cheers:

Sometimes during the filming of the anniversary video, stayed to make a couple of shots
1920x1080\3840x2160
------

The beauty of the 2nd NSX and R10 shots, the sheer realism of the GT-R, XJ13 and Alfa shots, etc.: I have nothing to say, Ilya, but...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Beautiful work! The 2nd NSX and the first Ralley shot are my favorites, but they are all great. The mood, lighting, and detail are amazing. 👍

Awesome, that 2nd NSX, the 2nd rally and the XJ13 shots are flipp'in brilliant. :drool: Love the editing. Quality 👍 👍

Ilya, your video is simply perfect. I love everything in it, choice of cars, editing, music, slow motion... Could pretend to be an official video for the game without any doubt.

I especially love the anniversary tribute pics, all are superb !

And your last pics are also amazing. Especially the rally ones and the last three.

Thanks for sharing your work with us mate !

The video is just pure art and awesome. I cant speek. Too awesome.

About the latest pics. No comments or my laptop will break in pieces.

How you are doing that ???

i got crazy with that photos. how you are doing that
are you photographer or you work all day at pc ?

please and something else. your name is ilya? where are you from ?

How you are doing that ???

i got crazy with that photos. how you are doing that
are you photographer or you work all day at pc ?

please and something else. your name is ilya? where are you from ?

1) Photoshop and a bit of skill
2) Not a professional photographer (and became a photographer is only possible because of GT5)
3) No, not all day, but sometimes when the inspiration comes for a photo or video I can even work at the night
4) Yes, my name is Ilya
5) I'm from Russia, directly "Krasnoyarsk Krai" (the middle part of Siberia)

P.S. If you want more, I suggest you read my answers in thread "Photomode Photographers Q&A"

Really, really nice. That festival looks like it brought many nice cars. That 356 (if I'm not mistaken?) looks especially interesting.

Superb work on these real shots. Great choice of angles especially on the close shots and nice edit work 👍
The last two are superb !

~Powered by Gran Turismo 6~
------

(Click for Lightbox)

👍

~some gif and video~
------

Last edited:
Back