MildBrid Series Race #1

• Thread starter miata13B
  • 72 comments
United States
2 smacks past uranus
Somebodyshootme
Ok folks, this is the moment we have been waiting for. . . But, with a few cars needing to be re-verified, I can't post the Race. I will edit it in when I get the cars verified. I am currently waiting on 4 of them.

Rules:
#1 No Wall Banging
#2 Rumble strips are part of the track, 2 same side wheels must be on the track if you hit dirt or whatever.
#3 No shortcutting
#4 Dicuss the T2 times
#5 Name calling is optional
#6 If asked, you must verify your replay by posting it make sure you save it!!!
#7 If your running a Honda you get a 2 second advantage because its motto will be -> Hold On Not Done Accellerating

Race #1
97trk-info.gif

Laguna Seca - Hot Lap
Do it in Simulation mode in the Free Run option.
Good luck to all hybriders and may the best Mildbrid win :D

Deadline -> 08/22/03 1:00am E.S.T. (G.M.T -5 hours)

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
I tested my car here, so I am very confident :)...
I do testing on every track, especially with my Norris Designs Evolution :D

Nice....too bad it wasnt apricot hill, thats where i did all my testing. And not that it matters much, but do you mean arcade mode -> free run? or simulation mode -> run & setting?

Originally posted by IDAFC21
That car was in the same issue that I got my car out of :)
I know, I figured it might be good to test the two side by side. We have to do the STI and Evolution stock next :D from a few issues back. The one that had the Europe specs.

where do we post our time, i don't want anyone to see it and then stay up all night trying to be it even though it still slow

Originally posted by exhaust_note
where do we post out time
I should have realized this, go ahead PM total time to me and you can constantly update it. . . but only discuss T2 times here

well enough babble, I may as well get this ball rollin here, I'm anxious to see where my creation stacks up. I dont know if it'll be the fastest, but I hope it can keep up :) It feels like it should do pretty well, but im not sure. It has a bit of an understeer problem at higher speeds i hope i can correct w/ the settings, but so far im pleased w/ what its giving me. Best clean T2 I have saved thus far: 37.3 .....lets hear what ya got :scared:

oh...by the way. miata...is...there a deadline for this race? If so you seem to have forgotten it in your original post :)

Well, I will tell everybody that I had a 40 second split time in the Norris Designs Evolution. . . but that was before I added the max downforce and started actually tweaking the car. I know my car is not going to be the fastest, but I do know I should be able to keep up with the crowd.

have a 35.355 after a dozen laps .. but the settings won't be subject to much change (well tested on the base car - v. similar).
so improvement for me is only from better driving. unfortunately. :rolleyes:

35.3 eh? Yikes...just as i thought.....well I hope I dont get left in the dust too bad...hopefully my cars got some fight in it that i dont know about yet...haha

Sup Dudes and Dudettes,

Damn yer car is fast, Mobile. I don't have a chance of geting 35 sec. in my car. well at least I know some things now about hybrids and OLR that I didn't know before. I'll build a better car for the next race. Assuming that we can use a different car for each race.

I have a question: Is the ZZ II considered a race model car or what? It doesn't look like one, but it has most everything that a race model does.

Originally posted by Mojo Rising
I have a question: Is the ZZ II considered a race model car or what? It doesn't look like one, but it has most everything that a race model does.
I am sorry Mojo, but the ZZII is considered a Race car. It is classified as one.

Hey 13B

Yeah, I just looked at it in the MKS. I've just never really played with it before, so I had to ask.

Take it easy, man.

Hey 13B

Yeah, I just looked at it in the MKS. I've just never really played with it before, so I had to ask.

Take it easy, man.
No problems, you running any times yet, or are you still in prelims of tuning your car?

Still tweakin, but I'm runnin a fairly clean lap of 37.4 right now. My car won't get 35's, I think.(or, at least I can't get it to do it) I know I can improve my driving some, but not that much.

What about you?

What about you?
Well, I still have not implentmented the downforce on my car, but I am getting into the 39s on a regular basis. I need to put the downforce on this car, I think it will help in 5 turns to increase the speed I take them at. I think my car is only going to be capable of taking 2 seconds off of the time though.

Sup All,

I think I'm gettin my ride dialed in the way I want it. I got 36.1 @ T2.

35.5 isn't that far off I guess. Still a hard time to beat, though.

See me in yer rear view, Mobile?:eek:

whats ur best quarter mile time with ur mildbrid, mine was a 10.401 at 132mph

Me?

Idunno, I'll have to check. I don't really tune my rides for the quarter mile so my time probly won't be good with the setup I have now, but who knows

I tried a couple of times and I was getting around 10'523 @ about 132 also, every time. That was my best with the setup I have so far. But I'm still not done freakin with it, yet.

Originally posted by exhaust_note
whats ur best quarter mile time with ur mildbrid, mine was a 10.401 at 132mph

9.6xx, dont remember the MPH though. My T2 is in the 38's but I am faster through the second part of the track. I've shaved about 4 seconds off my time, but my T2 hasnt changed for some reason :confused:...

Back