:bowdown:

Attachments

• 5gtss1.jpg
    5gtss1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 764
  • 5gtss2.jpg
    5gtss2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 607
great! id like to see a few bugattis in gt5 - 3-5 would be great-the eb110 and a couple of the classics would be brilliant!

Ah the wankermobile:lol: I'm not gonna front, when i acquire it(which will probably be a prize for an endurance race or a S class tournie, don't quote me) i will drive it, only to make it to 400 kmh and never touch it again, i actually find it quite ugly.

It's like too round or something like a Beetle on bullshark hormones.

yet its more desired than the backyard hillbilly engineering AKA SSC..

No way, I'll take an SSC way before a Veyron. The Buggatti should be fun to tune in GT5 though, could make it a bit more track worthy.

WOW the car looks so real. But I seriously can't wait to see that "secret" version of the damage modelling we haven't seen yet.

Mmmm the HID's are modled perfectly, with a hint of yellow and blue from far away, Good thing since Night racing is confirmed.

Also....I knew the Veyron in GT5 would look breath taking.

Wait, as I said before in another thread

That is not GT5, I have the cards myself that came with the collectors edition GT PSP and looking at them in my hands you can clearly see the poly count is way too low and they panels are not seperated, they just have drawn lines. The famous grill is not smooth and neither is the spoiler and other parts of the car (low poly).

These pictures are low poly with high resolution textures and good lighting and filters.

Last edited:
Jay
Wait, as I said before in another thread

That is not GT5, I have the cards myself that came with the collectors edition GT PSP and looking at them in my hands you can clearly see the poly count is way too low and they panels are not seperated, they just have drawn lines. The famous grill is not smooth and neither is the spoiler and other parts of the car (low poly).

These pictures are low poly with high resolution textures and good lighting and filters.

Thats ok... like i said in this thread they still look better then most games out there. GT5 will up the ante no doubt. And once again :bowdown: (sorry i just love the bowdown emote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back