Photos of all paints

• Thread starter unikym
  • 32 comments
anonymous author
Photos of paints
I suggest to make photos of cars both to send here, and to subscribe, what color and which in game is a considerable quantity of paints and will still not paint the car, will see result.
It is desirable that all have chosen certain model the award of the car both one and position of a photo of the chamber and a place and have signed a photo.
The place of the chamber, convenient motionless position, is necessary - which will advise and cars?

I have many paints, I will begin with a matte glass

The justification for my bad English language

ahrweiler - street - 1a
default camera position
car shevrolet camaro ss10
Do also

matte yellow

matte white

matte red

matte blue

matte orange

matte silver

matte green

matte black

matte pink

matte purple

matte brown

matte light green

matte light silver

matte light blue

matte light red

matte light gray

The rest later

Where to receive the necessary paint
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4483503

Last edited:
think of it like a catalogue, he's showing what all the paints look like when on a car. nice idea but not practical

You are all harsh. He already apologised for his level of English.

Thanks for your efforts!

I will advise that you edit your first post, rather than making new posts, as it can get cluttered.

upgrade
dark blue

dark silver

dark gray

dark red

dark green

silver chrome

maziona mazeran

maziona seyfert

chameleon orange

formula champeon geen

reflex purple

reflex spice

crystal topaz pearlescent

maziona everest

plum crazy

Last edited:
Could someone get in contact with that man so we can get a translation.

I thinks hes trying to start a photo contest.

It not competition
I would want that all spread the photos
With options which are specified above
In game it is a lot of paints
Here it is possible to look as it will look

Ohhh I see... like a database of what cars will look like with different paints?

That maybe a bit too much. 1000 cars X who knows how many colors = too much work.

At me now 500+ various colors
To one long time to do photos
I hope for your help

Last edited:
Always wondered, is there a reason why the game doesn't let you preview the paints on your car before applying it? That little rim and that other thing don't cut it.

Always wondered, is there a reason why the game doesn't let you preview the paints on your car before applying it? That little rim and that other thing don't cut it.

Probably a time issue. Imagine having to wait through that "Updating Car" message 9 times while you try to figure out which color looks better.

Well seeing as how as soon as you apply the paint it goes on your car without additional loading time, I would assume it would be simple to implement a preview device. But I do see where you're coming from :|

You just made me think of something because you're right, it doesn't do the "updating car" until you leave GT Auto.

So, what if you turned the system off before the car "updated"? I'm going to have to try this when I get home.

Cool idea, but the photo location is wrong IMHO.You got to take pictures in a brighter location dude!

And you can actually update your first post...

It is possible to make photos and better
I chose from those where the camera by default
2 and 3 variant in dark
I have left them for comparison

Find a location where by default a position camera better please

Having this base on the computer it will be possible to find easily favourite colors having seen and having compared a photo
http://multi-up.com/404163

Later we will make the list of paints which are made

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this, I wish there was a standard studio location for photomode. There aren't really any good default locations. How are you getting all of these colors and do you waste a paint chip for each photo?

Thanks for doing this, I wish there was a standard studio location for photomode. There aren't really any good default locations. How are you getting all of these colors and do you waste a paint chip for each photo?

Before I am engaged by a photo I do a copy of preservation of game
Technics as for the duplicate of cars

upgrade
maziona mckenley

maziona matterhorn

maziona trapezium

maziona plreadestll

maziona andromeda

maziona andromedall

duck blue metallic

lemans blue metallic

admiral blue metallic

cobalt blue metallic

Last edited:
This is a cool idea, I wish there was a decent preview feature with the paints. Some of them have neat textures that just don't show up on that little preview thingy. Plus you never get the full effect unless it's actually on a car.

Back