gold chrome suckas!!!!!

super13brotary
Photo381.jpg

matches my dayton's and Rolex

Before any of us believe this, we're going to need to see it on a car that's NOT a Silver Chrome 300SL or Muira with the color filter adjusted :lol:

i got this 100% legit a few mins ago on v1.07, I've been against duping for the most part and have never done it, I wanna try and copy it for a friend so here goes

Maybe they actually added it in for real. Gold chrome was a "unicorn" for the longest time. Many claimed they had seen it but no one could offer up legitamte proof. If it is indeed real and you can get it to trade, I would be willing to offer you a nice selection paints or possibly a car for it.

With out pics it's still a unicorn though :D

Pic or it didn't happen.

(And I'm not talking about the pic on the first post. I mean on a car.)

Maybe they actually added it in for real. Gold chrome was a "unicorn" for the longest time. Many claimed they had seen it but no one could offer up legitamte proof. If it indeed real and you can get it to trade, I would be willing to offer you a nice selection paints or possibly a car for it.

With out pics it's still a unicorn though :D

This is what I'm thinking. With all the talk and rumors about the color, they may have just put it in.

BTW, I'm at 275 cars right now, so I guess I'm not too far, if it's real.

This is what I'm thinking. With all the talk and rumors about the color, they may have just put it in.

BTW, I'm at 275 cars right now, so I guess I'm not too far, if it's real.

you might not get it at 300. isnt it a horn + special paint for every 30 cars? you might get a matte, you might get that...

You can understand that we're all gonna be skeptic until proven otherwise. We've been fooled a few times about this now.

If he posts a pic of a Gold Chrome Veyron, I'm throwing my computer monitor out the window.

It says you've reached 300 cars not 3000 I smell big time fake

Garage limit is 2000 cars. That was proven to be fake. It's possible that PD added Gold Chrome in the new update, but don't believe it until we see proof.

Back