Hong Kong
Hong Kong
PowderGuy
After 2.02 just found a lot minor update in standard Car
Anyone could help for list?

At least We found...

Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Pace) 01, Roof light flash again
Mazda Furai, side light are Turn on
Loctice Mugen NSX 01, Front wheel color corrected.

any more?

Bloom in photomode is back - yay
You can now turn on/off separate hud elements! - how the hell they didn't list that!?!
Filters aplied in camera mode now are seen in whole replay, not only in camera mode

After 2.02 just found a lot minor update in standard Car
Anyone could help for list?

At least We found...

Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Pace) 01, Roof light flash again
Mazda Furai, side light are Turn on
Loctice Mugen NSX 01, Front wheel color corrected.

any more?
I tried mine already, and they did not. Of course maybe there's a button for them I'm unaware of? I tried high/low beam button, but gave up after that.

You should rename this thread to something like hidden or unannounced features in 2.02.

And list all changes in first post.

- now we have star icon next to seasonal indicating new event :)

AI driving is much competitive now.

Race leaders (2-3 cars) are running really good pace and there is no *brake/overtake* policy.

Nice stuff there 👍

Race leaders (2-3 cars) are running really good pace and there is no *brake/overtake* policy.

Nice stuff there 👍

I was doing the new Seasonal (Daytona) and the AI car was following me trying to draft off of me It was crazy.

Nice stuff there 👍
I was doing the new Seasonal (Daytona) and the AI car was following me trying to draft off of me It was crazy.
Really? I haven't tried 2.02 yet. Great to hear about this. Now that's what I call racing, you Artificial Intelligence scum! :sly:

Graphic up: Smoke resolution up scaled (Dirt Track excluded),
Photo mode: Bloom effect, 2x size for any aspect ratio
Minor Texture Update: Direction sign located in Nurburgring Nordschleife - Hohenrain-Schilkane are corrected

The pontiac GTO '04 sounds fantastic now with full mods and race exhaust 814hp too, not sure if its up on power but it stuck in my mind, wonderful.

Is it just me, or does the path of your cursor move slightly different left to right from the new car dealerships icon straight to the GTauto icon (when it used to go from new car dealerships to practice)? If it did in fact change, I have to assume they were thinking of all the people going from their garage to GTauto for wheel swaps!

Rear view has changed. Now sways and moves around with the car. Man that is going to mess with some people.

Why on earth do they make their change log when it's totally incomplete?

Am i the only that has noticed that the trailing camera is defferent, and on the 86 is very close!

Under Options> General> Race Display you can now edit HUD items independently. You can individually turn off Speedo & Rev, Suggested Gear (yey!), Tyre Load, Time or Driver list.

Under Options> General> Race Display you can now edit HUD items independently. You can individually turn off Speedo & Rev, Suggested Gear (yey!), Tyre Load, Time or Driver list.

And you can also do it from the in-game pause menu.

The chase camera now follows the car's angle when going around banked turns. I don't think it did this before, but I like it.

Is it just me, or does the path of your cursor move slightly different left to right from the new car dealerships icon straight to the GTauto icon (when it used to go from new car dealerships to practice)? If it did in fact change, I have to assume they were thinking of all the people going from their garage to GTauto for wheel swaps!

I think they've changed it back to what is was before a recent update.

Early seasonal races have been removed without warning or expiration date. I hadn't done them so am a bit annoyed, especially as i've only just got a ferrari f1 car

Back