• Poll closed .

james6653

(Banned)
United States
MI
GTP_James_USCC
killer sg1
picture.php

Welcome all to the USCC. This is, as you have probably figured out, from the name a series based on the American Le Mans Series & Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series.

This is going to be a 10 race championship. We will be racing 3 different classes all at once.

Points System:
1 - 80
2 - 70
3 - 60
4 - 50
5 - 40
6 - 30
7 - 20
8 - 10​

Classes & Class Rules

Daytona Prototypes:

McLaren F1 Road car; 570hp/1200kg | GT AUTO: Wing Type C
roadcoursetwinringmoteg.jpg

Cadillac Cien Concept; 600hp/1250kg | GT AUTO: Wing Type C

Tommy Kaira ZZII; 600hp/1180kg | GT AUTO: Wing Type C
roadcoursetwinringmotegm.jpg

Honda Concept NSX-R LM; 570hp/1270kg | GT AUTO: NONE

Nissan R390 GT1 Road car; 560hp/1270kg | GT AUTO: Wing Type C
roadcoursetwinringmotegx.jpg

TVR Cerbera Speed 12; 600hp/1220kg GT | AUTO: Wing Type C

Volkswagen W12 Nardo; 600hp/1290kg GT | AUTO: Wing Type C
roadcoursetwinringmotege.jpg

Grand Touring:

Ford GT; 500hp - 1340kg
roadcoursetwinringmotegc.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1; 520hp - 1300kg
roadcoursetwinringmotegr.jpg

Aston Martin V12 Vantage; 565hp - 1362kg
roadcoursetwinringmotegp.jpg

Dodge Viper ACR; 530hp - 1300kg

Audi R8 5.2; 520hp - 1320kg

BMW M3 GTR; 510hp - 1300kg
roadcoursetwinringmotego.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia; 510hp - 1320kg

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG; 510hp - 1340kg
roadcoursetwinringmotege.jpg

GX Class Cars:

BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07; 310HP - 1236KG

Ford Focus ST '06; 292HP - 1186KG

Lotus Evora '09 280HP - 1330KG

RUF RGT '00 250HP - 1170KG

Mazda Atenza Sport 25Z '07; 350HP - 1219KG

Scion FR-S '12; 276HP - 1092KG

Subaru BRZ S '12; 290HP - 1230KG

Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05; 286HP - 1175KG

Audi TTS Coupe '09; 292HP - 1173KG

Nissan SKYLINE Coupe 370GT Type SP '07; 340HP - 1660KG

GX PICTURES COMING SOON

Daytona Prototype Rules:
Be respectful when lapping GT & GX class cars.

Grand Touring Rules:
The use of GT AUTO is allowed. For GT AUTO you are allowed any aero package you would like. You will be expected to be respectful when being lapped by DP & LMP.

GX Class Rules:
You must be very careful when being lapped by DP & GT cars.
No GT aero is allowed.

Qualifying Rules:
DP will be first. GT will be second. GX will be third. Both classes will get 10 minutes each. Qualifying setups are allowed. You may change your setup before during and after your class qualifying. All drivers will get 5 minutes after qualifying to practice and change or adjust your setup.

Start Protocol:
One flying lap will be done all cars at 60 MPH. No passing until the first place driver crosses the line.

Caution Protocol:
Cautions must have one of two things.

A) Your car must have full damage by that I mean everything is red on your car damage box.

B) 2 or more cars must be involved and all drivers in the caution must type in the chat box caution. Everyone will catch up to the DP leader and slow down to a slow 60 MPH. Lead lap cars will pit first. While lead lap cars pit lap(s) down cars will get 1 lap back. Then after all drivers lap(s) down get a lap back they may pit if they would like. If no DP cars pit no GT cars get a lap back. If no GT pit then no GX get a lap back. If no one pits then we will go green one lap after we get lined up.​

WEC/NAEC:
We will be doing both the World Endurance Championship & the North American Endurance Championship. You maybe wondering why both endurance series. Well I just thought it would be cools if we did both endurance championships.

Championships:
There are three championships. The WEC, NAEC & the regular season. All three will have a drivers, manufacturer, and if needed, a team championship. Yes, I said team championship. There is a team car limit of 3 drivers per team.

Schedule:

Pre-Season:

1. Eifel Barber Motorsports Park
  2. High Speed Ring

Regular Season:

1. Daytona Road NAEC
    85+1
  2. La Sarthe WEC
    24+1
  3. Monza
    35+1
  4. Barber
    35+1
  5. Laguna Seca NAEC
    65+1
  6. Fuji GT WEC
    55+1
  7. High Speed Ring
    40+1
  8. Suzuka Full
    44+1
  9. Indy Road NAEC
    50+1
  10. Nurburgring GP/F WEC
    45+1

Track Weather:
We will be using weather change for the tracks. This will be based on the real weather for the track. It will be used for practice/qualifying days and race day. Practice/qualifying days are Wednesdays.

Race Length:
This will be talked about during the week.

Driving Aids:
Traction Control, Driving line, and ABS are allowed. Everything else is banned.

Room Settings:
Tire Restriction: Racing Soft, Mediums, or Hard
Grip Reduction: Real
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: On
Damage: Heavy
Penalties: Off
Draft: Weak
Boost: Off

You have three ways of signing up for this series.

Choice One:

Full Time: If you sign up full time you will be signed up for both of the endurance championships and the full regular season.

Choice Two:

Part Time: If you sign up part time you have three options on how you wanna be part time.
A) Part Time option A is with just the regular season which is the whole season.
B) Part Time option B is just the WEC which is 3 races.
C) Part Time option C is just NAEC which again is just 3 races.

Choice Three:

Reserve: If you are a reserve you will be called upon when you are needed.

First Name: So everyone can be on a first name basis.
GTP Username: Your GTP Username.
PSN ID: Your PlayStation Network ID.
Class: DP, GT,Or GX
Vehicle: Choose a manufacturer in your class
Team: What team will you be joining? You can make up your own team name.
Are you alone or with another driver?
Schedule: Full Time, Part A, B, C, Reserve
Time Zone: What Time Zone are you in?

Registered Drivers

Question, Comments, Ideas, Concerns

Last edited:
This class will be restricted to a speed of 220 MPH. After each race every driver will be reviewed and any driver caught going more than 2 MPH will be penalized. If you are caught doing this more than once the penalty will get more severe each time. You will also be expected to watch when lapping the GT or DP class.

So the LMP's can't go more than 2 mph?

freshseth83
There's no way to mandate that top speed, James. Especially since these cars will be in the draft and they'll easily eclipse 230mph on their own. The only thing you can do is set a gear ratio max, but then passing will be restricted since all the cars will be bouncing off the rev limiter.

And may I suggest adding the Nissan R390 Road car and Tommy Kaira ZZII as DP's?

True I guess your right on the first thing. About the second thing I have the ZZII but I don't have the R390 road car. Besides that are you intrested?

freshseth83
Yeah, I think you should drop LMP though. Or make them slightly heavier and less powerful.

Ok will look into that. What class and what car would you like? How much do you think they should lose in weight & HP?

Last edited:
joetruckv8
This reminds me of the real life 2014 merger that's going down!

Would you be intrested in racing in this or are you just here to spam?

just a question about GT an DP classes,
why not use the McLaren F1 race car
Nissan R390 race car,

and use race cars GT,
Ford GT spec II race test race car,
Mazda RX-8 LM race car,
Viper team oreca,
Corvette RM,
BMW M3 GTR race car,
Audi R8 LMS race car,

and with Le mans category i would only use the topless cars for it, they are all alot closer together then the tin top cars,

the reason I suggest these changes is to have it different from polarbear345 version of grand am, as he is a founding member of W.M.A and decides if we put our name to it,

also I suggest maybe shortening the season and increasing race lengths too,

Lol, just spamming I guess I believe you guys race this at a time that I'm not available unfortunately.

I am willing to work with everyone to make a good time for everyone to race.

just a question about GT an DP classes,
why not use the McLaren F1 race car
Nissan R390 race car,
Because I feel that the DP cars they give us are to expensive. The cars I have selected are a good price, easy to upgrade to specs, they are also fairly easy to drive.
I also wanted to see what people come up for paint schemes on the DP cars.

and use race cars GT,
Ford GT spec II race test race car,
Mazda RX-8 LM race car,
Viper team oreca,
Corvette RM,
BMW M3 GTR race car,
Audi R8 LMS race car,
I picked two cars that are used in ALMS two cars used in Grand-Am and one used in both.

and with Le mans category i would only use the topless cars for it, they are all alot closer together then the tin top cars,

the reason I suggest these changes is to have it different from polarbear345 version of grand am, as he is a founding member of W.M.A and decides if we put our name to it,

also I suggest maybe shortening the season and increasing race lengths too,
I was thinking about doing that but I wasn't sure. About the race lengths I haven't decided yet how many laps the races are gonna be.

Last edited:
The race cars are easy to obtain too, James. If you do go with race cars (which I think you should) the list above is good. If not and you stick with road cars, then use the cars I suggested plus the cars you have listed. The McLaren F1, Caddy Cien, Nissan R390, Tommy Kaira ZZII as DP/LMP (no need for real LMPS). The GT class could be the Ford GT, Vette ZR1, Audi R8, Aston Martin and Viper.

freshseth83
The race cars are easy to obtain too, James. If you do go with race cars (which I think you should) the list above is good. If not and you stick with road cars, then use the cars I suggested plus the cars you have listed. The McLaren F1, Caddy Cien, Nissan R390, Tommy Kaira ZZII as DP/LMP (no need for real LMPS). The GT class could be the Ford GT, Vette ZR1, Audi R8, Aston Martin and Viper.

Ya see the thing is I don't have very many cars & the ones I do have are on the list already. So if you wanna be a test driver & get me some specs for those cars we might use them.

The DP's IRL are suppose to be the top class in this new series. So I think you should just stick with what you want to call 'DP class' and drop LMP's because they'll be too hard to make equal with 'DP'.

The DP's IRL are suppose to be the top class in this new series. So I think you should just stick with what you want to call 'DP class' and drop LMP's because they'll be too hard to make equal with 'DP'.

Well I am kind aiming to keep the LMP class.

freshseth83
There's going to be an issue with making road cars equal to race cars.

I am dropping the LMP class. That way it's easier for points and that way when it comes to numbers its easy.

Good idea. I'll try to see if the cars are equal now as soon as I can get a stinkin Tommy Kaira ZZ II.

freshseth83
Good idea. I'll try to see if the cars are equal now as soon as I can get a stinkin Tommy Kaira ZZ II.

Glad we are both working on that.

SO here's my proposed stats for a basis of the cars-

DP specs:

Nissan R390 GT1 Road car; 580hp/1230kg
McLaren F1 Road car; 620hp/1170kg
Cadillac Cien Concept; 640hp/1208kg
Tommy Kaira ZZII; 640hp/1160kg
Honda Concept NSX-R LM; 620hp/1230kg
TVR Cerbera Speed 12; 640hp/1215kg

GT specs:

Aston Martin V12 Vantage; 550hp 1370kg
Audi R8 5.2; 520hp 1320kg
BMW M3 GTR; 510hp 1300kg
Chevy Corvette C6 ZR1; 520hp 1300kg
Dodge Viper ACR; 530hp 1300kg
Ferrari 458 Italia; 510hp 1320kg
Ford GT; 500hp 1340kg

Last edited:
freshseth83
SO here's my proposed stats for a basis of the DP cars-

R390 GT1 Road car; 580hp/1200kg
McLaren F1 Road car; 625hp/1150kg
Cadillac Cien Concept; 650hp/1208kg
Tommy Kaira ZZII; 630hp/1150kg
NSX-R Prototype LM; 640hp/1230kg

Ok thanks think you can get me some pics to use for the OP for the R390,ZZII, and NSX-R. What was the aero you were using when you tested these?

Last edited:
Sure, I will try to upload them tomorrow. Expect some additional tweaks to the stats of the cars ok?

freshseth83
Sure, I will try to upload them tomorrow. Expect some additional tweaks to the stats of the cars ok?

Yup 👍

Last edited:
Kyle Clements/SPORKFACE69/sporkface69/TBD/TBD/Mountain Time/Part Time NAEC
Any specifics for the McLaren besides the stuff you already listed?
Oh and what day and time would the races be and when is the start date?
And is it possible to do NAEC and normal season? I'd love to be full time but I dont have the Motegi DLC.

Last edited:
McLaren R390 Tommy Kaira and NSX are really good around very tight tracks like SSR5. The Cien is a little slower, but it's higher power makes up for it on the fast tracks like Indy.

sporkface69
Kyle Clements/SPORKFACE69/sporkface69/TBD/TBD/Mountain Time/Part Time NAEC
Glad to have you. Please let me know when you have decided what car and what class you want.
Any specifics for the McLaren besides the stuff you already listed?
No.
Oh and what day and time would the races be and when is the start date?
That is TBD when we get more sign ups.
And is it possible to do NAEC and normal season? I'd love to be full time but I dont have the Motegi DLC.
Yes it is possible.

Glad to have you. Please let me know when you have decided what car and what class you want.

No.

That is TBD when we get more sign ups.

Yes it is possible.

Okay well I'm gonna wait until you finalize the car list to pick cause it seems like it's still subject to change. But I will do both NAEC and the regular season.

Back