Which would you prefer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 240Z freak
  • 34 comments
  • 1,379 views

240Z or 300ZX

  • 240Z [img]http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/442000-442999/442599_7_full.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • 300ZX [img]http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/282000-282999/282807_1_full.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 17 68.0%

  • Total voters
    25
Messages
560
240Z or 300ZX?
Assume both cars are stock and in perfect condition.
 
240Z for me. I've never really seen a 300Z to form an opinion about it. I always like the early models when cars first come out.
 
Originally posted by Slick6
240Z for me. I've never really seen a 300Z to form an opinion about it. I always like the early models when cars first come out.

You've never seen a 300ZX, where have you been for over a decade? :irked:
 
Obviously somewhere where there aren't any 300s.
 
300zx dont know why i love the 240 better.
Slick6 you sure you have never seen this car i mean i see this car like every day almost.
 
300ZX, fo'sho. It's beatiful, not saying the 240Z isn't.
 
240 for me. I like classic cars, minimal technology = good. I've diriven a 260 and been in a 300, the 240 owns.
 
240Z, it's a pretty rare car over here. We have allot of 300ZX's and JDM 300ZX Fairlady Z's. Also as someone said, the 240Z woudln't have as much to go wrong with it. Plus the 240Z looks like sex on wheels.
 
I would have to go with old school, nothing wrong with the 300zx but dam the 240 is sex on wheel like MistaY said.
 
That doesn't look like a 240 to me. It looks like a 260. But whatever, I'd take the Z32. Not in Silver, though. Maybe Black or white.
 
That is indeed a 240z. The mirrors and wheels are aftermarket, though.
 
i hate the lights on the 300zx.

240 for me.
 
I'm going to have to go with the 300Z.Just because I test drove one that last year they were in production in the U.S.,and that is a fun car.
 
240Z. The Z32 is an overweight, overpriced, shadow of what made the original Zs so great.
 
Originally posted by 240Z freak
When I last checked, there was no such thing as a "350ZX"

I was gonna say that but I didn't want to rain on his parade, because i think he meant 350Z
 
lol.
 
I'd have to take the 300 simply because it is technologically superior. Although the classic looks of the 240 and the history are tempting, I'll take performance first. Ideally I'd want both. They're both great cars in their own right.
 
i know i type with looking thats why i put that many because im stupid
 
Back