GTR vidoes & extremely high res wallpapers! DEMO VERSION 2!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 25 comments
  • 3,058 views
Cheers for the vids Pimp.
 
I don't need them. I can just play the game.....

:D
 
pimp racer
YAY! First reply! I hoped you liked the videos! I enjoyed them. They were pretty badass.
Yeah, the vids were cool, I notced them a few days ago but couldn't be arsed downloading them at the time.
 
daan
I don't need them. I can just play the game.....

:D
Aww......Dang man you are so lucky! So have you been enjoying the game? Up's and down's of the game please. I rember playing the GTR press demo at a friends house. it was pretty badass!
 
Driving the Nordschleife with a Lotus Exige, Ferrari 360 or Dodge Viper beats everything :) :) !!!
 
Most definetely as must have PC game this year.
 
Yes, can't wait fot the english version......rented the german one for a few days though....it's awsome but the radio speech sound....well...unnatural.

It was impressive ! Of course it's gonna be a star between other new games of the year ...GTR, GT4, Forza, Enthusia......it's gonna be a long year :)
 
cjrciadt
Most definetely as must have PC game this year.
Looks great, do you know if we, In North America, will be able to buy it from stores like EB Boutique or will it be available online only ?
 
puricele7e
Yes, can't wait fot the english version......rented the german one for a few days though....it's awsome but the radio speech sound....well...unnatural.

It was impressive ! Of course it's gonna be a star between other new games of the year ...GTR, GT4, Forza, Enthusia......it's gonna be a long year :)


add Live For Speed S2, midnight club III, a new NFS and rFactor to that aswell :)
 
Got these from another forum. I know one of the guys that worked on this game! :D


*EDIT*
I moved them to the first post for better access. :D
 
starforce?
 
A Starforce is a new cd-copy protection thingie, but what the hell is it doing in a demo?
Sorry but i don't follow...
:confused:
 
9mm
A Starforce is a new cd-copy protection thingie, but what the hell is it doing in a demo?
Sorry but i don't follow...
:confused:

Hmm....odd! If thats the case why would they put it in a FREE DEMO?
 
I'm still waiting for the Official American Translation to come out. But before that i gotta get GT4 and LFS S2. :) THe game feels really good and the sound is awsome in the 2nd demo. Multiplayer must be a rush. FOr guys who use the Driving force pro. do you just use 200 mode? or have you used DXtweak to set lock to 270° or whatever the steering of the car your using is set at?
 
Wow, nice... I'd still be worried about the controls for this game as they were really hard. :scared:
 
jasonstiller
i just keep it at 200, works fine.

Nooo! You're loosing a half of fun doing this!
Get yourself the newest logiteh software (46xx) and in the profiler set your turnig ratio somewhere between 270-360 degrees.
 
I did it in the beginning without a steering wheel and then it is really impossible to game. Now with a wheel with full force feedback its just great!
 
9mm
Nooo! You're loosing a half of fun doing this!
Get yourself the newest logiteh software (46xx) and in the profiler set your turnig ratio somewhere between 270-360 degrees.

just what i wanted to hear i'm using 900 mode and it doesn't really feel right. GT cars have less lock don't they so i was wondering how to properly set it up.

OT, nice sig what a thread that was :dopey:
 
Back