BreakerOhio - First GT4 Drift Video

BreakerOhio
Well, this is my first GT4 Drift video to get things rolling since GT4 has been realeased. As some of you know, I've been drifting, competing, judging and providing advice here on GTPlanet for some time now in the GT3 drifting forums. For awhile I have not been active, but now that GT4 has finally arrived, I guess I would say that I'm back on the forums again, there will be more videos to look forward to.
It is 17 Mbs and I think the music is appropiate for this video, check it out. Listen to the lyrics when the singing comes in, "I feel the breeze, my top is down..." (driving in the S2000) 👍
:sly:
http://s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WI83U5XEYTKM392KMP58S9I13 Dead link

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3DX31SCVHUEGU0ZFKDYBXZKMB5 New Link.

Cars in the video.
Silvia Spec R
S2000
RX7

Enjoy. :cheers:

Oh yes... Go breaker!

Sorry.. Dl vid as we speak ^_^

Wow.. That's some extremely fast movement. 👍 👍 I can see even a pro is affected by the countersteer whip. 👍 👍

i'm gonna do my video soon.

i'm downloading yours as we speak though....

i started a while ago, and am now at 78%. damn 56k!

Nice vid, I cant really criticize as I dont have GT4 yet but you seemed abit twitchy with the S15, I liked the bumber view with the wheel displayed on sceen. 👍

okay, i finished downloading it.

it's a pretty refreshing video. i love the white s2k. it's the bread and butter of the video.

one question: did you unplug your dfp, so that you have 0 feedback?

awsome video i like that you showed mistakes on purpose or not nobodys perfect get me? liked the music alot (downloading song) im gonna try the dirt dropping like you did on the rx-7 i dont use many how powered cars for drifting i use my fully tuned mk2 supra (3007hp) i think my highest is 400+ hp thats the rx-7 FC d1 car but your cars sound tuned how much hp are they making?

Beautiful! And thanks for taking us along for the ride in the S2000! The steering display was breathtaking!

BreakerOhio
Well, this is my first GT4 Drift video to get things rolling since GT4 has been realeased. As some of you know, I've been drifting, competing, judging and providing advice here on GTPlanet for some time now in the GT3 drifting forums. For awhile I have not been active, but now that GT4 has finally arrived, I guess I would say that I'm back on the forums again, there will be more videos to look forward to.

Ditto.

I posted alot as Street Fighter, but then I got banned in the name of drifting.

Didn't really post much after that :rolleyes:

Now with GT4 out all, it seems almost right..

Nice vid btw. Couldn't hear it, but the after seeing name Beachball Cruisin'..

Should I be glad?

Downloading now, it looks to be a good vid. :lol:

WOWW, that vid. is just GREEEAAATTT especially the music somehow, it fits real good with drifting:D:D It's SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFULL and somehow all the vids. look much smoother than GT3 drift vids. It certaintly progressed on the drifting part:tup::D Nicest video I've seen of GT4:drool:
CAN NOT WAI*.................hold on I've said that earlier:odd::lol: it must be clear by now that these vids. are so beautifull, yet killing me that I don't have the game:banghead:

B.t.w. it also is much more fun to watch because it's so difficult and so it looks more like fighting with great results than the real easy "flying thrue corners" of GT3 drifting:tup:

RaDZio
Hey do You own a s2000?

Yes.

Omnis
okay, i finished downloading it.

it's a pretty refreshing video. i love the white s2k. it's the bread and butter of the video.

one question: did you unplug your dfp, so that you have 0 feedback?
No. That would be too weird without feedback. Its just the normal 900 degree mode. Don't be afraid to break the wheel, you have to move it quickly when drifting.

BreakerOhio
No. That would be too weird without feedback. Its just the normal 900 degree mode. Don't be afraid to break the wheel, you have to move it quickly when drifting.

It WILL be a hell of a noise, with that DFP here in the house, you can hear it turning in EVERY room of the house:lol:!!! Especially with DFP+NFSU2+900degree I'm used to it though

ah that was enjoyable. 👍

I'm sure you know what you were doing well, and what corners came out a little weak, so I'l just hold off the feedback. Looks like you're plagued by the same problem I face on the long corners though - prematurely returning to grip.

I really want to get my vid out, maybe i'll get a headstart on the editting tonight...

TankSpanker
ah that was enjoyable. 👍

I'm sure you know what you were doing well, and what corners came out a little weak, so I'l just hold off the feedback. Looks like you're plagued by the same problem I face on the long corners though - prematurely returning to grip.

I really want to get my vid out, maybe i'll get a headstart on the editting tonight...

:)
Yea, I'm aware of those corners, I'm still learning with the new physics and wheel. In GT3 I could consistently drift a whole course, but right now with GT4 I'm still practicing to get to that level. In a way keeping those clips were to demonstrate that errors occur and it shows how they were handled and controlled. (The S15 drifts were aggressive starting out, then in the middle I feint too early and see myself coming in early and have to correct it and redo it... just have to shake those off and keep going) ;)

Glad you enjoyed it.

one word, "NICE" :)

for a moment there, I can spot the in game driver counter-steering, is there any replay options where you can actually focus on the driver?? really liked to see how they move with the steering, looks cool 👍

I think my favorite corner was the last one in the FD3S. I like the music, I liked the editing... the movie was very enjoyable. Very nice work, thanks for sharing 👍

Very nice! Love the cockpit view with wheel. I tried drivin with the wheel on screen & it screwd with my timing(ive got DF wheel). I was messin around trying some first attempts with drift in gt4. I'll have a nice drift going & return to traction in a lot of long corners, that and cant chain drifts to well yet. But it's not as hard as i thought it would be after reading all the hoopla in some of the earlier threads around here.
Damn! Now ya got me thinkin about buying the DFP...

Stanley^Carter

Heh heh.

Breaker, good stuff. I can tell you adjusting to the new physics engine nicely.

Stanley^Carter

hehe, 'nice' indeed :lol:
that's a little tooo clever Mr Carter,

lol, nobody here is gonna understand this.....
disregard, its nonsense, all nonsense

nice job... those first person shots with the steering wheel visible are very useful for beginners like myself

that drift from first person starting over 100mph was awesome

are you using N2s for your tires?

Latest Posts

Back