Online Drifting Video

BreakerOhio
Finally I've gotten enough clips to put together my first online drift video clip. I am able to play online using Xlink Kai to tunnel a network game with some other players around the country. Its alot of fun and here is the video I've compiled to demonstrate what drifting online is like.

Enjoy
Right click and save.
23 mbs 6min video.

I'd like to thank Ryen49 for hosting this video for me. 👍

http://ryen49.com/videos/BreakerOhio_Xlink_battles.wmv

Also check out the small clip of a crash.
http://ryen49.com/videos/BreakerOhio_Drunk.wmv

Attachments

• Three_car_drift.jpg
    Three_car_drift.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 108
  • 1 Intro before tunnel_0001.jpg
    1 Intro before tunnel_0001.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 125
lol, nice! :) the d1 gp fc was abit off most of the time :P

lol, and the one where all 3 of u went off XD

ooo and i love the bg3 bit :D how do u play online? :(

nice vid overall :)

First id like to say, congrats for being the first to do this breaker 👍, great drifting on your behalf but the others seemed to fall behind a bit, (talking about FD's), and the FC had kinda the same problem, and not a fan of the music either , lol, sorry to be negetive, but great vid man 👍 👍

SRV2LOW4ME
Sweet video, but how do you find the online gameplay? Its not laggy at all?

The lag is there. You can notice it in the videos a bit. Don't count the intro part, that was purposely slowed down by half speed for the intro. Some games are lag free, but most of the time you have to just live with what you get. You can control the lag by choosing the players you play with, go for someone that is in proximity to you and you will get a better experience out of it. 👍

that looks like loads of fun. reminds me of LFS. above average editing, very cool titles. maybe could have been more selective about the clips, but it did show what its like to play. i'm usually the one crashing left and right. i do enjoy cleaner video transitions as opposed to the crazy software effects, but hey i used to use em too. 👍 👍 for pioneering it.

THAT SOOO AWESOME!! when do u guys go online racing cuz i got the gear and ready to go but i cant find ne1 to drift with cuz radnoms ping is like 300+ (recommended amount is below 150)

Latest Posts

Back