TVR Speed 12
TVR Tuscan T350C
Volkswagen Corrado VR6Volkswagen GTI MkV
Volkswagen MkIV R32
VW Phaeton
Volvo V50
Westfield Suzuki Xtr

Features:

Cars Not Sold in EnglandCrash Testing Destroying Perodua Kelisa Grannys Doing Donuts Greatest Cars in the World Ian Wright Drives Some Crapy Little Car Stunt Driving School Trashing a Toyota Hilux Top Gear Theme Song with Engines Winter Olympics

Aston Martin DB9 vs. Train(Real Player) Bugatti Veyron vs. Airplane Ford F1 Steward vs. Ford Focus WRC vs. Ford Cougar V6 Porsche Carrera 4 vs. Yamaha R1

Comparisons:
Aston Martin V8 Vantage vs. BMW M6 vs. Porsche 911 BMW 130i vs. VW Golf R32 MkV BMW M5 vs Ferrari F430 BMW M5 vs. Jaguar S-Type R vs. Audi RS6 vs. Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Ferrari F430 vs. Ford GT vs. Pagani Zonda(Putfile) Mitsubishi Lancer Evo vs. Audi Quatro McLarenF1 vs Nissan Skyline[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]

[/FONT]

Please let me know if you find any faulty links or misspellings.
Also, I would be happy to add a link to the list if you provide it.
Thanks to CAR2MAX for the links.
Hell, figure out for your self where the links go, it's random.

skip0110
Top notch post. Nominate for sticky.

You get reputation points from me.

Hear Hear!

Seconded and also repped.

And on a second note are you using a different font?

:edit: I wasn't clear but my questioin is aimed at vonie.

I've already completely searched and viewed everything Top gear at google video but Great work putting it all together 👍.

PunkRock
Gasp, a curly mullet... :scared:

Thats John Bergin style mang.

God Clarksons voice sounds so wierd, i'm watching the topgear winter olympics thing at the same time and his voice has gotten so much deeper.

:bowdown: vonie

it would be great if you could update it from time to time with the addition of new ones and ones u have missed in the list.

great post, should be stickied

Anyone have the top gear episode where they test offroad toys? I think the episode was " #71. BMW 5 Series - Petrol vs Diesel" from the description- This week on Top Gear, Jeremy went to meet his maker, Richard nearly went to meet his maker, and James exhibited a level of daring not yet seen from everyone's favourite foppish gentleman. Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond look at the latest range of off-road toys; showcase the fastest four-door saloon in the world - the Bentley Flying Spur; and find out how a BMW 5 series diesel measures up against the 5 series petrol, and can a jeep drive across a lake? Big Brother's Davina McCall is this week's 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.'

Excellent resource - thanks for putting it together and sharing it with us! :)

Wow, that's awesome, Vonie! But it's missing my most favourite feature ever, where the jet car burns a Nissan Sunny to a crisp, and then a caravan

Hey, nice compilation Vonie!
Just one thing, the Single Cars>Ferrari F430, thats not TG is it? It's definitely not Clarkson, May or Hammond presenting. I don't know for sure, I'm just wondering whether it was TG or not.

is there anywere to download the top gear thing when the F430 vs Pagani Zonda S vs Ford GT, i no there's one on hear but i can't download it, any help?

Nitro, you know that is a BBC link, right? This thread is for Google videos.

Edit: I'm sure it will be on Google soon enough.

Back