___

___

___

___

___

visit my GT4 Gallery

Last edited:
OMG jmx found the TT photomode:eek:

Prepare for this, it's gonna be one of the best galleries out there:tup: WONDERFULL banner.

Niels
OMG jmx found the TT photomode:eek:

Prepare for this, it's gonna be one of the best galleries out there:tup: WONDERFULL banner.

Hahahahahahahah, I was gonna say the same thing but I saw you posted it first :grumpy: :lol: Great job jmx, great stuff dude. I gotta step up to my "A" game now to hang with your PS skills :P

Thanx Niels & PL :)

I just decided to upload some older pix I made with the Japanese TT version and start a gallery :)

Stay tuned :)

greetz
jmx

Oooommmggg.....you could work as a TT promoter, they would give you money to make these pics cause these pics make people buy the game for sure!!!

Edit: Too bad the last pic doesn't have a white border, they make the pics so much more interesting:tup: The top row is just:drool:

Being a big fan of the Buell (and employee), I'm more than impressed at your banner, as well as the other shots that are up to your usual GT4 standard.

Well jmx, haven't had a huge interest in this game...but now I
do after seeing your pics.Came out awesome.
Love your GT4 section by the way,
great work!! Now I need to get TT too!!!

Indeed, that banner does look awesome jmx! As do the rest of your pictures.

Now, who is going to start the first TT Photomode Competitions?:)

As said above, the white-out sky pics look great. I wish you all the best with that gallery, JMX, even if I&#180;ll stick with the four-wheelers. Always need a rainproof bodywork around me... :dopey:

That doesn&#180;t mean I&#180;ll miss any of your TT-work.

Prost! :cheers:

Great TT stuff JMX
The white sky thing looks like it becomes your own style
I have to say it is very nice with a huge contrast against the road

@Niels: Thanx for the nice words. Being a promoter for TT would be a great job - but I think some other guys & girls here on the board would do the job even much better. Still many thanks for the great compliment :)👍

@gt-masta: I'll do my best :)

@Syntax error:
Thanx SE. You work at Buell? Cool! I haven't even seen a Buell in real life. It must be very interesting having a job there. About the banner: It's from my 1st TT-shooting @ Motegi.

@Vonie: Thanx Vonie. In fact the "white sky" is nothing new - but worth exploiting it to the max :)

@Djdel002: Thanx del :) It wasn't my intention to make you spend money...but if it happened...oh well...then it happened :) Go buy & enjoy the ride :) It's worth every single cent! And before I forget...many thanx for liking my GT4 gallery :)

@725: Thanx 725. I'll upload later one pic I finished yesterday. I hope I'll have the time to finish some more pix soon.

@440 CHARGER: Thanx 440 :) I'm really glad you like the banner and the rest. About the competitions: Someone will make a start soon. I hope that it will be something like Treefingers Polyphony Digital GT4 Photomode Tournament - splitted into PMC and Advanced PMC Division but not with Matches (would be too much work IMO for the comp operator).
@
bjc-3000:
Many thanx bjc for the compliments and wishes :) I'm glad you like the "white sky" too. About the rainproof bodywork...don't worry - no chance getting wet on TT :)

@franz: Thanx franz :)The "white sky" worked out in the Manufacturers Comp very well - so I decided to make some "WS" pix in TT - I'm glad they work out well too.

@PERFECT BALANCE: Many thanx PB :)👍

gt_masta - have you read pixeljunkiez(sp) tutioral posted in the gt photomode thread? it has many tips, thats one of them :)

very nice pics as well, this one being my favorite. im curious about why the first reply is reserved? are you planning on keeping all of your updates in the first two replies for a while?

gt_masta
Awesome, I really like it! How do you achieve that soft glow? I'm trying to make something similar, but it never works.

thanx gt :) I use the "soft light" Filter in photoshop. Hope the translation is right because I have the german version

greetz
jmx

EDIT:
[empty space]
gt_masta - have you read pixeljunkiez(sp) tutioral posted in the gt photomode thread? it has many tips, thats one of them :)

very nice pics as well, this one being my favorite. im curious about why the first reply is reserved? are you planning on keeping all of your updates in the first two replies for a while?

Thanx ES. I think I should have read pixeljunkiez tutorial more carefully...probably I would earlier start to use that filter/effect.
About the 1st reply... I had the problem in my GT gallery that after a while one post wasn't big enough so I had to post only links to my other posts. I think this way it should be ok until PS3 & GT5 & TT2 come out :)

Thanks for the tip about the glow effect! I used it in my last update.

Your picture is very good, but the helmet is weird. Other than that really cool shot. :drool:

Wow, awesome stuff jmx!

A clear favourite of mine would have to be the Honda coming over the rise at Infineon, closely followed by the newies. Love the PS lighting :)👍

gt_masta
Thanks for the tip about the glow effect! I used it in my last update.

Your picture is very good, but the helmet is weird. Other than that really cool shot. :drool:

You're welcome masta even if the tip isn't originally mine :)
You're right about the helmet - shame I haven't seen it before

ALPHA
Wow, awesome stuff jmx!

A clear favourite of mine would have to be the Honda coming over the rise at Infineon, closely followed by the newies. Love the PS lighting

thanx a lot pal :)

now this is videogame photography! i absolutly love yor style. i might even try to mimmick it in my gallery (which will update soon i promise) the shots with the high contrast whiteout are awesome. and the one with the TT banner is even a little more than great. fantastic pics man, dont loose that touch, and i might bookmark your gallery if this continues.. :D

favorite: http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jmximg002726jm.jpg

looks good 👍

the only thing id like to point out is youre getting a little repetative already :( for instace,with the new one and this one, the bike pose is the same only the backround is different. you seem to have a fair few front shots.

jmx2222
@Syntax error:[/B] Thanx SE. You work at Buell? Cool! I haven't even seen a Buell in real life. It must be very interesting having a job there. About the banner: It's from my 1st TT-shooting @ Motegi.

Well actually I work for Harley-Davidson in Australia, but I deal mainly with Buell's. Nothing particularly glamorous though, mostly just arranging shipments of bikes from America and dealing with sales statistics. They are a great bike, with a lot of bad stigma attached to it. The old models had a lot of problems but the new ones are actually quite good.

BTW loving the new updates. Hehe another Buell shot... fantastic... also really like the motard shot (with the number 46 plate).

Back