ceiling_fan's super-duper gallery (v. 0.2) OH MY, AN UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice start man, the drifting Buik stood out for me, 👍 with the Tommy Kaira ZZ coming a close second. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free to check my gallery, and leave comments.

Thanks drifterboy, djskyline701, Fyffe, and Master_Yoda for the compliments. :)

Question: If I do an update, should I add the new pics into the first post, a new post, or both? Thanks

ceiling_fan

Question: If I do an update, should I add the new pics into the first post, a new post, or both? Thanks
New post, i think it's easier. But you can do what ever you want, it's you gallery.

ceiling_fan

What most people do is put updates in new posts and post links to them in the first post, kind of like a table of contents. Great work thus far!!!!

Righteous man...

I especially like the black and white M3, but im a little bias since I drive a bimmer.

Keep it up...you should update soon....

First BMW have a different look in B/W. Infiniti have pretty good colors and Buick... goes crazy. Nice start.

Salu2.alexwrc

Whoa, I totally forgot about my own thread! :dunce: I'll put some more pictures up, but I'll have to get them from my laptop to this one, so it may take some time. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back