Site Owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm Melissa! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. First off, I'm a big-time car girl. I really dig cars of all types, and especially drag racing.

I've worked for the NMRA & NMCA the past few years, and now I'm helping start a new video company called powerTV which broadcasts motorsport TV and video over the internet.

I was wondering if anyone could put me in touch with the owner (or one of the owners) of the site. We are interested in working with the site on some really cool free video technology we're developing. I can be reached at mlawrence@gopowertv.com. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm Melissa! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. First off, I'm a big-time car girl. I really dig cars of all types, and especially drag racing.

I've worked for the NMRA & NMCA the past few years, and now I'm helping start a new video company called powerTV which broadcasts motorsport TV and video over the internet.

I was wondering if anyone could put me in touch with the owner (or one of the owners) of the site. We are interested in working with the site on some really cool free video technology we're developing. I can be reached at mlawrence@gopowertv.com. Thanks!

That would be Jordan.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&t=29709

Welcome to GTP powermelissa!

Hope that you have a good time here.

[/run from famine] :lol: [run from famine/]

ttiwwop.gif

Women don't exist on the internet. Common knowledge ;).

Really though, welcome, and enjoy your stay at GTPlanet.net. Read this if you haven't already, obey the swear filter, and respect your fellow forumgoers and you'll be sure to have a great stay.

Also, be sure to check out our Auto News, and Cars In General sections! Although the Rumble Strip is where all the cool kids hang out (and where all the action goes down).

-Mach

Can we stop this please??!!!

Jesus Christ!, what is the urge of posting insignificant posts in a WELCOME thread??!!

Apologies and welcome sent via PM to the OP....

Ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back