no tcs needed's glitch and gameshark gallery - Flying DeLorean @ SSR5 - 19/01/08

Thanks for the compliments, if anyone has any requests for glitch photos, let me know.

I tend not to mess trying to make photos look perfectly clean or have the right lighting (that's why I don't have a 'proper' GT4 gallery). I look more at opportune moments during replays or I deliberately set out to create strange photos.

I'll do an update for tonight, if not, tomorrow.

Ooh, and another thing, how do you change the title of the thread? I idiotically copied the thread.

Sorry people for the double thread thing, only just figured out how to change the title of the thread:dunce:

Anyways, here's another update. Thanks to sucahyo for creating the FGT rally car, I myself have no programming skills whatsoever.

This gallery is the secks... the cars arent' particularly pretty...most of the shots composition sucks (the 4th shot of the FGT rallye is hot)... the cars are going through things... but it is a great gallery, showcasing the other side of GT4! 👍

9/10, right up there in my list with DJSkyline's, Alex_WRC's, and other great galleries whose names I have forgotten but still visit.

This gallery is the secks... the cars arent' particularly pretty...most of the shots composition sucks (the 4th shot of the FGT rallye is hot)... the cars are going through things... but it is a great gallery, showcasing the other side of GT4! 👍

9/10, right up there in my list with DJSkyline's, Alex_WRC's, and other great galleries whose names I have forgotten but still visit.

Thanks, Sakiale. This gallery is mainly about stretching the game beyond its limits, not about fancy editing, although I do try to get the brightness and contrast right. The whole cars going through things is intentional, as I'm just exhibitioning that you can 'breakout' of the Monaco circuit and drive around the scenery. There's a whole thread dedicated to it: Twilight Zone
Perhaps I should use some better textured cars in the future.

Lovin' the avatar, Tommi2000:D

That was my point exactly :lol:. If these were regular shots of cars behind things and going through things, I'd flame you to no end.

:lol: :lol: those f1 pics would of been perfect for the previous Rallye Comp, where you had to take a pic of cars that are rare for a rallye track. the first pics are funny though!! hahahaha. i love that photo of him where he's either trying to drift, which i dont know how, or trying not to wipe out. awesome!!
:lol:

To LOON: The FGT isn't really that good because it's only got a Ford Ka's engine and gearbox I believe (not entirely sure, I'll have to ask sucahyo). A lot of the parts have had to be copied from rally-able cars into the FGT so that the game recognises it as a rally car. It still has MR transmission, which is quite a pain becuase it spins a lot even at low speed. So yeah, its pretty crap, it just looks cool.

The rally-able Polyphony from GT3 is something else though. Not sure if you've seen this video before, but its brilliant: GTGenome

To jgda9rs: Yeah, I noticed the rally comp but I only got hold of the rally FGT when it had finished. Would have I been disqualified for having an unfair advantage?

Thinking of entering the unedited photo comp (editing only done in GT4). The theme is Japanese Black Beauties.

Are either of these two pics any good?

I wish the first shot included the whole car. I'd say go with the second one.

I've just got a code from the gameshark forum which lets you drive any car on dirt and snow (the FGT I used before was a hybrid). Feel free to request the cars you'd like to see on dirt and snow!

Also feel free to comment on my Mini pics. Don't think many people have seen them because it got bumped down the thread list quickly.

LOL! HAHAAHA This is Sweet! You put the 16x Accel Code on :D! that's how youre F1 bounced and all the Mini's flew like a trash can in a tornado! That's so slick! However i don't understand how you got your F1 off the map, but i do for that off road one.

Also, mind telling us how me how you took a snapshot with AI cars? i still dont understand after all this time. That's Idiot AI code is no surprise however.

LOL! HAHAAHA This is Sweet! You put the 16x Accel Code on :D! that's how youre F1 bounced and all the Mini's flew like a trash can in a tornado! That's so slick! However i don't understand how you got your F1 off the map, but i do for that off road one.

Also, mind telling us how me how you took a snapshot with AI cars? i still dont understand after all this time. That's Idiot AI code is no surprise however.

I actually used the mega turbo cheat to get the cars to fly. It effects all cars, that's why they're all over the place!

To take shots of AI cars, you need to save a replay and then go to the replay theatre. You can then watch your replays as if in Photo Shoot.

There's a link on the first page after the black F1 pictures on how to get the car to 'breakout' from the track.

Back