ok been running this beauty for the last 30 mins and i gotta say this mugen is sweet as hell and very easy to handle my best run up to now is a 1.33.057 100% clean i wont bother with sectors right now coz i know i will beat this time with ease anyone else fancy a few laps here ? do a few laps and you'll be hooked laters
So if a great time gets submitted Talentless we're not allowed so say " great lap you got there ***** " or is only one person allowed to say it ? we just post times and thats it ?
...My Mugen is green? Is that right? I thought that the NSX was the same colour as baby spu! A slightly off white colour ! By the way Mr P. awesome run man!
You da Girl! :sleep: We'll done SUTOL on a absolute world class run in the Japanese flyer! I'm gonna try real hard to beat you and Mr. P! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
Originally posted by Prancing Horse Righto Mr P, I've got a fresh garage with all the cars again mate, so as soon as I find some time I'll get onto this one!
Good going team mate for such a scorching effort to make the effort to re-win all the races in Arcade so you can make a time. Absolutely awesome man!!
:sing: sst:
:melting:
:knockout:
:fiery:
:hurt:
:yell:
:beadyeye:
:blackeye:
:gnasher:
:mschievou:
:wide:
:ashamed:
:fire: Spent about 1/2 hr:fire: on this last night and :fire: came up with a :fire: 1:32.5xx :fire: A sub 1:32 :fire: is on the cards :fire: so I'll :fire: give it a:fire: few more :fire: laps and see :fire: what I can do! :fire: