This Week's Forza Horizon 4 Seasonal Events Turn the UK Into a Winter Wonderland

Green Man Tee for the trial? I thought it was the Green Man morph suite again that was also offered 2 weeks ago for the trial back then.

I noticed it’s still against unbeatable drivatars, not sure if I want to try it again now, the frustration of having to rely on random noobs is still fresh in mind...

Who is that photo by? It's stunning!

'Tis mine. :P

Green Man Tee for the trial? I thought it was the Green Man morph suite again that was also offered 2 weeks ago for the trial back then.

I noticed it’s still against unbeatable drivatars, not sure if I want to try it again now, the frustration of having to rely on random noobs is still fresh in mind...

Is it a suit? Consider it fixed.

It's not a problem. I ran the series last night and we lost. Still got the suit. Apparently it's being given out for participation, not for winning.

It's not a problem. I ran the series last night and we lost. Still got the suit. Apparently it's being given out for participation, not for winning.

Hmmm excellent suggestion! Thanks to your comment I gave it one more try and got it unlocked. We beat team drivatar with ease though, I have no clue if they were set to unbeatable or not, I think not since they felt quite easy.

My tune for this rocked! :D I have a maxed out S1 896 AWD swapped AlumiCraft Class 10 FE, fresh tune from last week I believe but it rocked on this event on all 3 races! My gamer tag is breyzipp if anyone needs a tune for this event.

Back